• yes

Votes: 60 50.4%
  • no

Votes: 59 49.6%

• Total voters
-

carriley74

Reaction score
There has been a debate for a while in my house if i should go with the white walls or just keep the black walls. I want white walls because i feel it will go with the interior and match the car better. My wife says tires are tires and we don't need to spend $1000 on 13" tires when we can go down to the tire store and get all four for about $200.View attachment 1714620295View attachment 20130420_074445-1 (2).jpg

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 666
Is that your wife in the passenger's seat? She already looks pissed off with the blackwalls on. I wouldn't rock the boat.

Are you talking the wide whitewalls or the old thin ones? I would say the thin white or red would make a big difference. But even the wider white walls would look better than the black walls.

Just don't tell the wife that you want to upgrade to 14'' wheels and tires!!! LOL

A redline tire will cost, at least, 3x that of a 13" white wall (+ wheels because I don't know if they make a 13" redline).

first that is my grandma in the passenger seat. I never seen red line tires and the only place i can get white walls is from coker tires. I want a wide (like 2-3 inches) white wall. Where can you even find red walls and are they just the thin line or what?

first that is my grandma in the passenger seat. I never seen red line tires and the only place i can get white walls is from coker tires. I want a wide (like 2-3 inches) white wall. Where can you even find red walls and are they just the thin line or what?

coker tires also has redline tires. Yes, the redline is thin, not wide.

i just went to coker tires and they only have one redline tire for my size and its $10 more, but i don't think i would like the look of that on my car.

Go with the white - like you said, brings out the white in the interior and boot.
Going with white walls on my stock Green fish.

Aw hell, LOL. Get up with the times. CAMBER that *****

tumblr_lwni7opmJU1r3xia7o1_500.jpg

399965974179a898de06b.jpg

i like the black walls my self. have some one photo shop the white and then the red and you make the decision. yes i know sometimes it helps to get other people in put.

JMO, but wide whites will suck on that car. It's too new for them.

I really like the idea of white walls on your car. Thin looks cheap, too wide looks gangsta. Go medium width.

From this factory picture you can see what the white walls were and how they looked. I think yor car would look nicer with the white walls.

Attachments

• 63-Plymouth-models-styling_0010.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 578
Yup. THOSE are the right whitewalls. They look good too.

-
Back