Should I go with white walls??

Should I go with white walls?

• yes

Votes: 60 50.4%
  • no

Votes: 59 49.6%

• Total voters
-
Just say no to whitewalls. Put some rally wheels on there with some nice blackwall or RWL tires. They only look good on street rods with wide whites.

the tires on the car have a white wall that's 1" on the inside but i'm not sure about a white wall that small.

My vote is for the 1" white wall, if you already have them just take the car to your local tire shop and turn them white walls out.

I'd say whitewalls...kinda prissy...like a pretty gal w/her toe-nails painted..:)

Aw hell, LOL. Get up with the times. CAMBER that *****

tumblr_lwni7opmJU1r3xia7o1_500.jpg

399965974179a898de06b.jpg

That's funny should he put the same treatment on his hood!

I like Red Line Tires on it!

My vote is for the 1" white wall, if you already have them just take the car to your local tire shop and turn them white walls out.
This would be cheapest way to see if you like the look

the tires on the car have a white wall that's 1" on the inside but i'm not sure about a white wall that small.
this is why I agreed to turn whitewalls out on tires he has now to see if he likes the look,Joe

Well i took 2nd place at a mopar only show in Riverside Ca. There was 175 cars there and man were they beautiful!!! Not bad for a little early convertable.

Yup, white walls were the style back then so your car deserves them. Just like the ones in the photo on the ad posted above!

Yup, white walls were the style back then so your car deserves them. Just like the ones in the photo on the ad posted above!

White walls! My 69 340 Swinger originally came with white walls, and after many years and many combinations, I like the original look the best! Also rallye wheels just don't look right on pre - 70 cars in my opinion.

I would take the wheel covers off , paint up a set of 5 on 4" 14 x 5.5 steel wheels satin black and add some chrome lug nuts.

That was the first time she had seen the car since it was restored. This was a very special day for her since she had not seen it like this ever. But i do get the joke, HAHAHAHAHAHA

If you do turn them around, pick up some SOS pads for cleaning those white walls. That's what we used back in the 70's.

-
Back