Should I start a Jeep Forum?

Should I Start a Jeep Forum

• Yes, I'll be a frequent poster

Votes: 64 29.9%
  • No / I dont care, I wont be participating

Votes: 150 70.1%

• Total voters
-
It should of been done already. It will become your biggest site and most money making one out of all your sites. A lot more companies selling jeep parts.

I will be there. I do have and have had Jeeps and potentially another soon.....bye bye Challenger....I currently am a FCBO member because I have a need to have a 69-73 C body some day and visit the pickup truck forum as I have a couple of them. Keep feeding my habit!

I'm in but there is only about a billion of them already!

IFOJ4X4
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_201599929851424

248071_2098817474293_5035537_n.jpg

i do not htink it is neccessary. i'm very active in a jeep forum NAXJA.org North American XJ Association (mid size regular cherokees 84-01') and it is a very popular site with a lot of information and good people. there are many other forums for jeeps in general or specific ones most catering to CJs YJs TJs and now JKs (all wranglers) as well as FSJ forums (grand wagoneers/J trucks). there is already a lot of sites out there some having good members and info while others contain rude people and hack information. i believe it would be a better idea to direct people towards the better of the forums such as NAXJA.org, JEEPFORUM.com, IFSJA.org, and more

i do not htink it is neccessary. i'm very active in a jeep forum NAXJA.org North American XJ Association (mid size regular cherokees 84-01') and it is a very popular site with a lot of information and good people. there are many other forums for jeeps in general or specific ones most catering to CJs YJs TJs and now JKs (all wranglers) as well as FSJ forums (grand wagoneers/J trucks). there is already a lot of sites out there some having good members and info while others contain rude people and hack information. i believe it would be a better idea to direct people towards the better of the forums such as NAXJA.org, JEEPFORUM.com, IFSJA.org, and more

thanks for explaining what all the acronyms means ......i guess im an FSJ fan ......i never knew FSJ means Grand wagoneers but those are what im all about .....i was thinking that FN jeeps are the regular cherokees ....basically the small ones ??

I would be up for a FABO type jeep forum. Since I got my 99 Cherokee I have searched through quite a few Jeep Forum sites and so far the best one I have found is cherokeeforum.com. So far the friendliest and quite a few knowledgeable folks there that are always willing to answer question/reply to posts quickly. They even answer my stupid questions quickly without ridicule.

I was toying around with idea of getting rid of my XJ, but the more I learn about it and the more I get to tinker with it, the more I am glad I kept it. If you get enough interest to make a Jeep Forum, definitely count me in.

I have wanted a Jeep for years. One day I will buy one. But after I got my 1988 Ram, I said to my wife, "Guess I wont be getting a Jeep anytime soon".

My friend bought me an orange sweatshirt that says Jeep on it for Christmas one year. He said that's as close to a Jeep as I'm ever gonna get. LOL

I would got to a Jeep forum if and when I ever get my Jeep. But there are a LOT of Jeep owners and enthusiast out there so I don't think it would be a bad idea.

Anybody want to buy an 88 Ram? LOL

I like the idea of a truck website

there already is a truck website its fortrucksonly.com and it seems to me its a huge failure

I joined over there and there isn't much happening as far as dodge vehicles are concerned

there already is a truck website its fortrucksonly.com and it seems to me its a huge failure

I joined over there and there isn't much happening as far as dodge vehicles are concerned
Was going to join but to me the idea of a forum is information trading. The GM Diesel truck forum has 0 threads, so what good would it do me. I already spend enough time talking to myself on this forum......I am on a few truck forums but only frequent them when looking for info on something

Was going to join but to me the idea of a forum is information trading. The GM Diesel truck forum has 0 threads, so what good would it do me. I already spend enough time talking to myself on this forum......I am on a few truck forums but only frequent them when looking for info on something

I checked out truck forum and found nothing that did me any good right now, but it will likely grow with time.

Jeep oem parts work great on Mopars, stash the battery in the trunk and run a oem jeep breather for fresh air :cheers:

Attachments

• Tim%20Morlin%20Visit%207%2022%202010%20011.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 96
I checked out truck forum and found nothing that did me any good right now, but it will likely grow with time.
Hopefully so but there are several Duramax forums that are fill of very knowledgeable diesel folks. The one of them saved me from replacing all of the stupidly expensive injectors. Last I looked the damn things were over $250 each...

Hopefully so but there are several Duramax forums that are fill of very knowledgeable diesel folks. The one of them saved me from replacing all of the stupidly expensive injectors. Last I looked the damn things were over $250 each...

I have wondered if all trucks in the forum would work and draw the traffic. Time will tell. I just know my screen doesn't have any more room for additional forums across the tabs.

Our Network: • B BODY MOPAR FORUM • C BODY MOPAR FORUM • E BODY MOPAR FORUM • FMJ BODY MOPAR FORUM • CAR AUDIO TALK • PICKUP TRUCK FORUM •

I have wondered if all trucks in the forum would work and draw the traffic. Time will tell. I just know my screen doesn't have any more room for additional forums across the tabs.

All the sites are being redesigned / upgraded to a new version of the software. Dont worry about fitting all those links, I have a better solution in mind.

All the sites are being redesigned / upgraded to a new version of the software. Dont worry about fitting all those links, I have a better solution in mind.

Oh like we didn't think you already had a plan.......

I know I would visit. I now own three '93 Grand cherokees. Two drivers and a parts one.

I also own a 1942 Ford GPW, the "original" "Jeep". :D

-
Back