Should it be saved?

-
Ok so I'm thinking of letting this one go. I am keeping the rallye's. So what is it worth? It does have a clean Delaware title.

Thats a fair price.....I have a carb for the mighty 6 if you were wanting it.CHEAP....its from a runner, but been sitting under the bench.
Andrew/Kidd

I've checked the title to the vin plate it matches. Could this been sold in early 65 as a left over and titled as a 65? As for the $500 price that's kinda what I was thinking and would sell it for that without the wheels.

Are you East Coast guys that desperate for cars? That car needs a ton of metal work on top of interior and mechanical work. I'm going to sell my running, non-rusty 64 for around $1500.

Are you East Coast guys that desperate for cars? That car needs a ton of metal work on top of interior and mechanical work. I'm going to sell my running, non-rusty 64 for around $1500.
See the problem is, all us east coast guys cant afford to pay a grand and then some in shipping. Also, if you wanna stereotype. You west coast guys are scared of getting your hands dirty with a lil rust. We aren't fortunate enough to have rust free cars over here so we save what we can instead of getting scared and crushing it just cuz a quarter is rusty or we have rusty floorpans, we work our asses off and make it just as nice and for that grand shipping for a nonrusty car, we get the satisfaction of saving what you guys think is crusher material and saving more cars for future hobbyist to come with that grand and taking pride in our work. These cars aren't disposable. They dont make 'em anymore. Unless someone is secretly producing a private army of A-bodies somewhere

see the problem is, all us east coast guys cant afford to pay a grand and then some in shipping. Also, if you wanna stereotype. You west coast guys are scared of getting your hands dirty with a lil rust. We aren't fortunate enough to have rust free cars over here so we save what we can instead of getting scared and crushing it just cuz a quarter is rusty or we have rusty floorpans, we work our asses off and make it just as nice and for that grand shipping for a nonrusty car, we get the satisfaction of saving what you guys think is crusher material and saving more cars for future hobbyist to come with that grand and taking pride in our work. These cars aren't disposable. They dont make 'em anymore. Unless someone is secretly producing a private army of a-bodies somewhere

amen

do work man keep that bad lag dont let it become a heap like my old 73 swinger

Ok so I broke down the vin. Vin say's it's a 64 the title say's it's a 65 and the vin matches the title.

-
Back