show me your work bench and i will show you mine LOL

-
Out here in Texas we have the largest museum about the pacific theater in WW2. Located in fredericsburg texas which was home to Admiral Nimitz. Plus lots of bed and breakfasts located there for those looking for a getaway with their significant other and are into history. She gets to shop, and you get to see cool stuff. Theres even have a restored PT.boat, and a japanese midget sub on display. The pt boats used 3 liberty V12 injected and supercharged aircraft engines. I bet those hauled butt back in the day. These boats were also made of wood to keep em light as possible for speed.

Nothing fancy but there is a bench under there somewhere.

Thank goodness someone finally posted a pic with fire extinguishers in it... Absolutely 100% necessary shop and bench equipment.

I met a fire extinguisher guy at one of my client sites and he told me straight out to not trust the ones from home depot (Kidde).... He said the internals are all plastic and WILL fail. He said he'd deliver two ten pounders to my home shop for under a 100 bucks and come test them annualy for free. I gotta find that guy's card....

Nice challenger resto. Nice big shop. If i may ask, whatcha got under the car cover?
my little race car 1990 eagle talon its awd built race motor big a$$ turbo shep race trans and a bunch more stuff. Fun car but gets in too much trouble its going bye bye the end of the month.
253163_220404804644477_3767893_n.jpg

Cool. I got an 88 daytona shelbyz t top car in corner of my shop. I have a ton of nos parts for it built a little 300hp 2.2 turbo ll for it, rebuilt transaxle,.etc. Lost interest in it. Its covered with body shop dust from the barracuda. Plus i have an 87 lebaron turbo coupe with full glass cockpit, with working EVA and overhead console. Needs headgasket, and an 87 daytona.shelby z hardtop i got w bill of sale as a parts car. Bent frame. I was thinking of selling off my fwd turbo stuff. Want to sell it in one lot, but i got a lot of it. About $2500 in the engine alone for my Z, about $8k in all my nos.parts for it. All the t top rubber was costly.

yeah i know ive spent prob about $12k on this car selling it for $5200 with all my spare parts but what the hell i saved this car from the scrapper and gave it a great life

Here is a work bench I made out of some square tubing and a small mig welder ten or so years ago. Had a friend powder coat it and used some particle board for shelves. Since then I built another garage in the rear yard and my wife has kind of taken over this area.

Attachments

• 1972 Dart 022.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 314
  • 1972 Dart 023.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 325
oops:eek:ops: heres some

Attachments

• Cole pictures Nov Dec 2012 208.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 271
  • duster4 222.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 275
  • duster4 221.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 298
Here's my workbench I just picked up. It's very well built and is pretty heavy! I also got a little 3" record vise to mount to it (a real Record vise made in England, not the new Erwin bought out china crap one)

null_zps85b7b054.jpg

just got this done in the shop about 2 weeks ago, but not finish yet going to add a little more for the tv/radio :prayer::prayer:

-
Back