show shine shag n dine, Henderson NC

-
Henderson2014103_zps9c58f76d.jpg

Henderson2014100_zps7c638556.jpg

Henderson2014102_zps97ce839e.jpg

Erik...

thanks for coming by. We had a blast this past weekend and I appreciate you being a part of it.

I heard over 35000 thru Henderson on Sat.....WOW!

Hey, my car photos well !! Thanks John! Denny, it was an awesome weekend. Hope you guys make it out next year, we'll have to grab a beer or 2 ! That's a lot of people, I was wondering on the total car count. The last 2 year's was over 1000 cars!

Check my new avatar ....picture was taken Sunday at the entire Missile crews induction (as well as several others racing Greats) ceremony into the East Coast Drag Racing Hall of Fame.

What a way to finish off the weekend!

Denny, good to meet both you and your brother. Our visit to Henderson was brief (had to get home) most certainly wish I could have spent more time hanging out.

Check my new avatar ....picture was taken Sunday at the entire Missile crews induction (as well as several others racing Greats) ceremony into the East Coast Drag Racing Hall of Fame.

What a way to finish off the weekend!

Very nice! The missile guys were signing posters at the same table I was sitting at Sunday morning at the hotel. I wanted to ask for one, but felt funny. Kinda wish I did though, Would have made cool garage piece!

-
Back