Show us pictures of your 4 Door Hot Rods

-
the more I look at more doors the more I like em!! is it my age!!???? (66), cool, especially for a car to make A TRIP IN!!!!!! THEY SHOW UP ON CRAIGS, SOMETIMES VERY SOLID, BUT STUPID PRICED!! COURSE THEY WILL FIND OUT NOBODY ROUND HERE WILL PAY THAT!!!
THING IS ROUND HERE IS THAT 2 DOOR ROLLERS CAN BE DIRT CHEAP... AT THE LOCAL MOPAR DAY AT THE COUNTRY TRACT, GUY HAS A COLLECTION OF A BODIES, HAD A 72 SCAMP THERE,, ROLLER, TYPICAL MO CAR, PRICE FELL TO $600 BY TIME HE LEFT AND FAIR PRICE..... FOR HERE... STILL HE HAULED IT HOME NO TAKERS!!
BUT LIKE YOU GUYS ARE SAYING, THE MORE DOORS ARE SURE COOOOLLLLL.!!!! one thing a guy could do is PICK UP EARLY B BODY AND LATER MAKE IT INTO 2 DOOR IF YA WANTED TO. BEEN WANTING TO TRY THAT ANYWAY!!
WOULD BE FUN TO HAVE A MORE DOOR THAN CAN RUN LIKE STINK!!????lol

I realy like What i see even the B and c bodies. Just got the dyno #'s from rustyratrod. my combo should make 480hp and 450# torqe went to start it for the cam break in yesterday and i have a bad starter. I was bumbed my dad drove 2hrs to be here for it. I live in a small town so no parts store. maybe this week

Not sure the color code...but it was a factory color. I called it my Leisure Suit car...you would of had to been around in the 70s to really understand that. :)

Little old school teacher's car from Denton TX. Really low mileage. 318 factory AC car. I upgraded the front suspension, put in an 8 1/4, Cop car wheels,dual exhaust.etc... It was a nice cruiser.

Thanks, It's a blast to drive.. Total time capsule. I put some scoops on it the other day too lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 105
-
Back