Show your car with some fall foliage.

-

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Went for a spin today because it rained nasty for the past 2 days, but today was KABLAM! with sunshine!
Found a couple trees to sit under.

Every single person that went by beeped and gave the thumbs up.
I guess this was definitely the day to be driving an orange car.

6-8.jpg

7-4.jpg

10-7.jpg

13-2.jpg

15-4.jpg

3-13.jpg

The leafs were just starting to change out front of my house.Best I got.That cuda looks great with that back ground.

sony pic 188.jpg

I'm confused, fall foliage in GA but the leaves are still green in Canada??? I might head north this winter...
C

Cudaspaz, Allways a pleasure seeing your car. Always looks great! It has to be my all time favorite here on FABO.. toolmanmike

Went for a spin today because it rained nasty for the past 2 days, but today was KABLAM! with sunshine!
Found a couple trees to sit under.

Every single person that went by beeped and gave the thumbs up.
I guess this was definitely the day to be driving an orange car.

6-8.jpg

7-4.jpg

10-7.jpg

13-2.jpg

15-4.jpg

3-13.jpg

So glad you had a good day, and it sounds like you was do spaz.:-k

Hope ya don't mind :burnout: Looks like a great spot for a cool picture :thumleft:

10-7 (Custom) (2).jpg

Very nice Cudaspaz. I haven't taken pictures lately. I took this last fall after all the leaves were gone. :eek:(

Picture_024.sized.jpg

I would take one of my truck but there is snow on it already. A tually I'll go take one right now

Since I can't seem to get trees to grow in my garage you will need to settle for a pic of my other mopar.
decembercotm.jpg

Cudaspaz, Allways a pleasure seeing your car. Always looks great! It has to be my all time favorite here on FABO.. toolmanmike

Thanks toolman!

I appreciate the comliment.
I still need to sink a few more grand into it to make it how I really want it.

-
Back