Shumacher

-

thesiren74

Reaction score
Screenshot_20211214-203753_Facebook.jpg

I like Tri-Y's. Used 2 sets on 2 different cars. Glad they will be back.
Hate the price but it is what it is. I guess it's about average with everyone else.

That's strange, because that post is on Michael Schumacher's Facebook page. Not another company.

Any notice whether the new stock will fit both auto and manual without external mods?

I ran the Schumacher Tri-Y's on a 65 Belvedere with a 451 auto and 4.10.
I got laughed at (pittily 1 5/8 tubes) till I made it to the finals during a NSS race in St.Louis
Ran 11.90's @ 110 all day long. Full street trim.They work well.
Copy of 2005_PA.jpg

I ran the Schumacher Tri-Y's on a 65 Belvedere with a 451 auto and 4.10.
I got laughed at (pittily 1 5/8 tubes) till I made it to the finals during a NSS race in St.Louis
Ran 11.90's @ 110 all day long. Full street trim.They work well.View attachment 1715837595
No doubt they work I would like to know if anyone has made it into the 10s with them

Since there have been FAST Mopar wedges that have made it into the tens with exhaust manifolds and bias ply repro tires........I’d say I’m sure it can be done.......it just depends on how bad you want to get there.

Since there have been FAST Mopar wedges that have made it into the tens with exhaust manifolds and bias ply repro tires........I’d say I’m sure it can be done.......it just depends on how bad you want to get there.

More like how much you want to spend. Lol

Care to share the details on your combo?
A simple set-up that works. Motor is a 440 .30 over, 10.5 compression, Edelbrock RPM top end kit, intake is gasket matched, Chrysler chrome box ignition, Quickfuel 850 carb, Ebelbrock electric fuel pump, Electric fans and water pump, Hughes 3000 stall with a full manual reverse pattern competition 727, 8 3/4 rear with 4.10, S/S springs with Competition Engineering adjustable shocks front and rear. Mini tubbed with spring relocation kit. Disc brakes front and rear. Car has fiberglass bumpers, fenders, rear valance and hood. Car weight is 3000 Lbs. Motor picture is from a few years ago.

IMG_6373.jpg

Last edited:
A simple set-up that works. Motor is A 440 .30 over, 10.5 compression, Edlebrock RPM top end kit, intake is gasket matched, Chrysler chrome box ignition, Quickfuel 850 carb, Eblebrock electric fuel pump, Electric fans and water pump, Hughes 3000 stall with a full manual reverse pattern competition 727, 8 3/4 rear with 4.10, S/S springs with Competition Engineering adjustable shocks front and rear. Mini tubbed with spring relocation kit. Disc brakes front and rear. Car has fiberglass bumpers, fenders, rear valance and hood. Car weight is 3000 Lbs. Motor picture is from a few years ago.

View attachment 1715841090
Edelbrock cam?

-
Back