sick week 2024 pictures.

-
I’d love to have a notch foxbody. But room for only so many cars and technically I am one over that already. :D

I kept looking for the turbo 4 foxbody you had pictures from in your first posts. Just figured out he never even ran.

(scrolling, scrolling, scrolling....Whoa!)

IMG_20240201_130708.jpg

IMG_20240201_130711.jpg

Something I've been thinking about doing with mine!

IMG_5235.JPG

Love that they kept the twin-I beams! Where is this? Who's shop? I'd love to talk with them.

last day, back in orlando. nice warm morning finally.

steve morris and his wife are pitted next to us. nice people.

IMG_20240202_091451.jpg

IMG_20240202_101919.jpg

IMG_20240202_083224.jpg

just talking with the couple from gulf coast driveshaft. super nice people. i recognized them from their youtube videos. talked to them for 20 min or so. I'll probably call them next time i need a driveshaft.

the end of a long but fun week. on 95 north heading home. should be about a 16 hour drive. once settled in I'll get all the pics and video off of my cameras and find a way to share them all.

In the future i may try to do sick ward with one of my cars. unless 8 mellow the dart out it will probably be in the mustang. hate to put either through all the road salt getting out of nj though.

the end of a long but fun week. on 95 north heading home. should be about a 16 hour drive. once settled in I'll get all the pics and video off of my cameras and find a way to share them all.

In the future i may try to do sick ward with one of my cars. unless 8 mellow the dart out it will probably be in the mustang. hate to put either through all the road salt getting out of nj though.
Thanks for posting. These are really cool. Does that late model durango with the blower actually run? If so what's it do? I saw it (or one identical) in the mopar booth at sema but it didn't even have a driveshaft or electronics. Just an engine sitting in a chassis. Or maybe they finished it. Thx

Thanks for posting. These are really cool. Does that late model durango with the blower actually run? If so what's it do? I saw it (or one identical) in the mopar booth at sema but it didn't even have a driveshaft or electronics. Just an engine sitting in a chassis. Or maybe they finished it. Thx

it runs. had traction issues all week. saw it go 8.8* friday. look up tom baily on YouTube. its his. theres a bunch of video on it. i have video of it on one of my cameras. I'll post when i get a chance to download all that stuff.

this was crazy. i have some blury pictures of him completly sideways on the track.. happens at about the 11.56 mark in the video

DSC_0053.JPG

DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0057.JPG

-
Back