Significant others cars, all kinds welcome

-

chasduster

Reaction score
My wife's ride 67 chevelle malibu...327 400 turbo, Just put new tires and alum slots on last week.....headers duals sounds really nice..any how post yours...No bad comments on any of the cars please....Unless they are friendly ones LOL

67 chevelle 005.jpg

67 chevelle 003.jpg

GREAT looking Chevelle! My first muscle car was a 70 and Ive also had a 69. Not even going lie, I will always love Chevelles and pre-70 Firebirds! Thanks for sharing the pics!!

My wife drives our 99 Explorer. Gotta tow the boat with something. Her first car was a 66 Charger, does that count? She wants to get a 71 Chevelle to restore.

This was my wife's, pic was taken before I got it finished. Small block/4speed with 3:73 posi.
She didn't want me to sell it so I gave it her for a wedding present.
She finally let it go last year to an offer to good to pass up.
... now she wants Daytona or Superbird!

ElCo.jpg

Mercedes 300E. She loves it, I hate it. Leaks oil, ABS shakes the brake pedal, sounds funky. Its nothing like the newer Benzs, kinda spartan.

This is one of my wifes, her other car is a 70 nova but I don't have any pics of that one I'm still working on it putting in the 454 and four speed and bolting all the panels back on. I know it's a chevy but hell at least she likes old cars thats better than a lot of guys can say right :bootysha:

dart pics 002.jpg

My GF drives a Honda Accord her Grandma gave her. Because her 06 SRT8 Charger got Totaled. Luck the Poor girl Lived! She is Ok now and Gorgeous as ever. Walks normal now and all. We are both 23 and fast healers!

Anyway, she has been jealous over how much time I spend with my car a little and sad when I tell her she should be more excited about my old car... So she decided that she wants an old car too! To buy a chassis and fix it up herself!!

*SWEET!!! It's getting a Crate Motor!!!!* I think to myself...

"I want a 67 Mustang."

"`~!@#$%^&*()_+ NO!" I insist, "You want a 67 Barracuda. Let me show you..." *Logs onto FABO - Barracuda pic thread.*

-Pic 1 "Kinda cool"
-Pic 2 "Wow, that thing is pretty"
-Pic 3 "OMG BAD *** Max!"
-Pic 4 "OK, you were right... Ya don't gotta get a big head about it or nothin though!"

SCORE!!!!

So now we are gonna look for the car. Obviously a Formula S or Modernized Clone" is my vote!

Wish me luck ;)

I wish I had a car to post here. My wife has no interest in older cars at all. I kep trying...but to no avail. I ask her what color would she like, what wheels,and so on...thinking that might get her more interested, but no. That is probably why the restoration of my Dart is going so slowly. I fear that once it is done, it will become a source a tension between her and I. With weekdays being busy, she wants our weekend to be free time with just us, she wont go to car show...so there in lies the tension.

here is jamie's dart.

273/904
8 3/4 rear 2.76 gear
73-up disc brakes up front
.920 bars
HD 6 leaf rear springs.
want to do sway bars front and rear soon.

62977007.jpg

63478608.jpg

36652338.jpg

Here's a bunch of mine

64 Riviera, I love this car, it's like driving your couch down the road, just a great ride, 425 Nailhead

DSC01196.jpg

59 TR3, I bought this in 1978, don't plan on ever selling it, it's sat for a while, need to do some work on it and get her back on the road

DSC01024.jpg

65 Stang drop top, I'm currently restoring this for the wife, looked like this when I started but it was an illusion, floors were gone, inner rockers, etc.

M11-1.jpg

My daily drivers, 89 Chev lowered and 90 RAM 4x4, my wife drives a Jeep and there's a couple more projects, my Duster and a 51 streetrod pickup.

DSC01284.jpg

DSC01290.jpg

DSC02553.jpg

My girlfriend drives a 98 Nissan Sentra. Cars aren't her passion.

I, however, daily drive this:

DSCN3680.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S, 1.8L Supercharged

Rosie's ride...
'99 Durango SLT
4x2 360
A few redneck touches under the hood.
Bought it 2 years ago with 176,000 miles on it for $1400.
238,000 now
The pic is about 8 months old.

P7300001.jpg

My dad (and I and my mom) drive an '03 Chrysler Town & Country with the 3.8L V6. Not too sluggish for a giant maroon egg LOL! However when I get married I think it would be awesome if my spouse drove an early A-body. Cute without being gay and ugly, if you know what I mean. Oh and for the whole family I'll haul them around in an old C-body, maybe a Chrysler or Polara/Monaco.

Besides the 48 Chevy Nikki also has B.A.R.T. (big *** red truck) we bought him from Gary (Redscampi) and he is Nikkis daily driver and she loves him!!! 390/C6 Eddy intake, carter carb, Accell points eliminator kit, I just put in new window regulators this last weekend along with the intermittent windshield wiper relay and switch out of a newer (1991) f250. The new radius arm bushings are going in this weekend.

100_2830.jpg

100_2831.jpg

100_3397.jpg

-
Back