Signs

-
Like stated above, I got mine on Ebay. I intended to get one in time for my son to wear it to Driver's Ed....

upload_2018-11-15_18-52-8.png

Stop!.JPG

Anes.JPG

A funny french road sign.
"Chemin des ânes" : Donkeys alley
"Ramassage scolaire" : school bus

:D

Last edited:
I had a Mennonite neighbor once with the last name of Fast.
If I was that guy;
my boys would be; Very, Sorta, and Wannabe; and my girls would be; Notso, Fartoo, and Ohso.
My wife?
Well I'd call her Notso, but Idunno how long I could get away with that,

reminds me of a news story a few yrs back , lady called in to a news channel and wanted the signs moved so the deer would cross somewhere else .----true story !
That happened in wpg. I think CJOB was the radio station. Apparently the woman couldn’t figure out why they would put the deer crossing on the busiest part of the highway. She thought they should be moving to the intersections where it would be safer for the deer to cross true story

WOW! Ever listen to something so unbelievable you have to pinch yourself to make sure your not dreaming

That happened in Wpg.
I used to live in Wpg, until 1984. I was 31 that summer. Not once in 37 years have I missed it.
I used to think the Peg was full of the dregs of society. After I left, it didn't take long to figure out that the Peg did Not have a monopoly of them; the dregs were everywhere.
I tried to conform for awhile, but that didn't work out for me. Too many people around me were dying or being killed. So I got outta that dive. 84 was a bad year. Perhaps it was the last good year .........

-
Back