Since we are on the topic of BMX bikes......

-

dodgetkboy78

EDELBROCK HEADS SUCK!
Reaction score
My Grandma, bought me a little chrome and red BMX bike when I was eight. All it said was ST500 on it. It was a Chrome moly frame, I think. Was light, and handled perfect. The gearing was excellent too. Has ANYONE ever seen one of these? I never have again, but man, I loved that bike. Loved it more than my redline. They bought it in the Seattle/Bellingham area, from a bike shop.

I would love to find another one, since it burned, and my Grandma has passed away.

That sounds a little newer that the bike I mess with. Go to www.bmxmuseum.com you can look through all the bikes posted and come up with the brand and probably all the info you could want, and may even find one for sale.

That sounds a little newer that the bike I mess with. Go to www.bmxmuseum.com you can look through all the bikes posted and come up with the brand and probably all the info you could want, and may even find one for sale.

I have a Diamond Back silver streak hanging up in the basement that looks identical to that frame.Early to mid 80s.Still have a couple GTs around too.

This thread brings back a few memories,miss the half pipe days,well,i
guess im still feeling it.Stick to the mountain bike these days its safer
with the tires on the ground.

Those were some sharp traps!I still have scars.

I still have a set I ran on my GT mountain bike. People would ask me "what if you slip?" "I dont" was the response. I was blowing away guy's with thier toe clip's who chouldn't corner....Oh yeah, wearing my Van's. :-D

Guess i was too reckless,dont take your feet off the pedals when jumping.:blackeye:

-
Back