Single plane manifold on the street

-
I have Torker II on my 440 for no other reason than it's what I had on hand when I put the engine together. I run a 1" 4 hole spacer to improve low end torque.

I gotta tell ya, I just spent a couple hours going through your site about that 440 duster of yours and all I can say is wow, outstanding! You do some great work and I only hope mine will look that good when I'm done! Thanks for putting all the effort in on the site there, very informative.:read2:

Yep, exactly. I started researching them a little and found two of 'em on the 'Bay right now. Both have been modded per the MP Small Block engines guide with the air dams and such.

Yes, the Offy needs the air damns. Ethier the T-Q or Holley carb pad version.

Anyway, since I started this post, I spoke with member Stroked 340 and found out he's running low very 11's with an Air Gap. That's a pretty good sales pitch right there!

No doubt. Has he tried a single plane intake and which one(s)?
How about it stroked340?

Still not sure what I'm going to do but the the Air Gap is looking pretty good right now. Who knew? Wish I had more experience trying these things out!

I think you'll do fine with a RPM. They are very capable and make more torque down low. I'd probably leave it behind for a strip ride. But like you said, I wish I had more exp. with this crap as well.

-
Back