Single plane on a street car??

-
View attachment 1715307673

got one of the Z's on a craigs list deal, if i ever get started on my duster!
Could be a Diamond in the Rough ! , seeing I don't lurk in a group, passing comments behind the scenes awaiting photos seruptiously, what do the pair of manifold Faces look like ? : you can compair to just taken pics of 1 of mine, this "Z" one gives the best of both worlds: both bottom end & extended top end(within reason, if you want to cam appropriately, like in the Cam Card/Cam posted).
Now, not directed at you(above) but WHY am I reminded of an Aussie Interweb site, that on the face of it appears/ed good, but on delving further over time, there was a somewhat unsavoury in-house click, that also involved a Trade OR in USA 'Jobber' online web link supposed to be for professional use, that was a Business associated "Co-Op" that if they tapped into your accounting purchase system with various wholesalers, not only knew confidential info, but also in crowd chatted amongst themselves like a pile of gossip-mongers that they were...& I'll name the AUST Business Co-op: Calypso ! :-( ...
The old saying : " loose lips sink ships" & stick around long enough with ears/eyes open & disappointingly truth unfolds (& you know who you are.. & its off-putting, but I think that's part of the general idea, given some of the morals/ethics/behaviour prior displayed)
Encl some more pics, to my reluctance ( after a 100k+ Burglary ex cased premises).
Trev.

rps20190323_232827.jpg

rps20190323_232549.jpg

rps20190303_184811.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back