SIRIUS XM radio for less than half price!

-
Another way to avoid subscription price increase if you forget or whatever, is to have them remove your credit card from the account and pay by check only.
Learned that years ago when I subscribed. As far as the DJ's spewing their leftist ways, I agree. I liked Deep Tracks but the evening guy Jim Ladd is supposed
to be some Cali hero DJ...well he is a big offender and he sucks. Not very funny and repeats himself. I say the same for DJ's, musicians and actors. Provide your craft or run for office otherwise STFU. I have a local privately owned radio station near me. A few DJ's gotta get their political views in.
They do a support drive once or twice a year. Why alienate half of your audience? I'll never support them. Another plus for Spotify.

Another way to avoid subscription price increase if you forget or whatever, is to have them remove your credit card from the account and pay by check only.
Learned that years ago when I subscribed. As far as the DJ's spewing their leftist ways, I agree. I liked Deep Tracks but the evening guy Jim Ladd is supposed
to be some Cali hero DJ...well he is a big offender and he sucks. Not very funny and repeats himself. I say the same for DJ's, musicians and actors. Provide your craft or run for office otherwise STFU. I have a local privately owned radio station near me. A few DJ's gotta get their political views in.
They do a support drive once or twice a year. Why alienate half of your audience? I'll never support them. Another plus for Spotify.
Agree on Jim Ladd, I would change channels when his show would start.
There is another DJ idiot on the Underground Garage channel in the morning till noon. Don’t even remember his name, left political views, always moaning about injustice,,,, that was another SiriusXM channel that I had to spin the dial to avoid an On The Air Personality. That is gone now don’t have that issue with Spotify Premium.
And as far as the cost, I look at it this way,, I was already paying $5.00 a month for a bothersome music service. So it’s only $4.00 per month for a music service where I here the music that I want to hear.

They automatically charged my card with out permission and I don't use them anymore.I've had XM since they started and the price is ridiculous.I started gettin discounts but they quit giving them to me.Now I've haven't had it in 2 years they are offering me discounts but I blocked them.

-
Back