Sister In Law going in for cancer surgery today at 3pm PRAYERS REQUESTED!

-
Something went wrong with the robotics or something so they stopped before they started. I am at a loss of what that means but they have now rescheduled for 5pm. I don't know if they are going to use a different operating room or what.

Everyone has had their Thanks button pushed out of great appreciation of your prayers.

Something went wrong with the robotics or something so they stopped before they started. I am at a loss of what that means but they have now rescheduled for 5pm. I don't know if they are going to use a different operating room or what.

Everyone has had their Thanks button pushed out of great appreciation of your prayers.
Thank for the thanks ... but keep us posted here im looking forwor to good news later :angel8:

Bill;
I know you and I didn't get off on the right foot but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Tomorrow will mark the 1 year anniversary of the day I lost my sister to cancer. She was only 38 years young. I hope and pray that all turns out well with your sister-in-law. Please keep us posted as much as you can and know that we are all praying for a full and speedy recovery.
~Michael

Having had cancen myself it would be nice to have a first name to pray for there are so many of us GOD should know who we are asking for i will put her in my prayers even without a name Tell her to stay strong for all her loved ones they all need her and to stay strong for herself i will ask everyone i know that has been in the same place as she is in now also to send there prayers with GODS help to will be fine

P.S i know she don't know me from Adam but when you talk to her tell if she ever needs someone to talk to i will be here for when ever she needs me so keep my screen name so you can get to me if she would like

her friend always
Tom

Having had cancen myself it would be nice to have a first name to pray for there are so many of us GOD should know who we are asking for i will put her in my prayers even without a name Tell her to stay strong for all her loved ones they all need her and to stay strong for herself i will ask everyone i know that has been in the same place as she is in now also to send there prayers with GODS help to will be fine

P.S i know she don't know me from Adam but when you talk to her tell if she ever needs someone to talk to i will be here for when ever she needs me so keep my screen name so you can get to me if she would like

her friend always
Tom

Rozanna is her name. I guess I should have included it but it never occured to me.

They removed 6 inches of large intestine and 4 inches of the small intestine. Then they had to remove 2 spots in her belly. She is out of recovery and in a room.

They removed 6 inches of large intestine and 4 inches of the small intestine. Then they had to remove 2 spots in her belly. She is out of recovery and in a room.

That is good news. More prayers for complete recovery ans no cancer.

thoughts & prayers--- wishing a speedy recovery, Lawrence

Prayers being sent, may here body be rid of all the cancer and recover to carry on with us :cheers:

UPDATE;
My S I L is doing well. She is not happy with the all liquid diet and she wants solid food. That will be 2 to 3 weeks away and it will only be soft then.

We all want to thank all of you that have prayed for her.
Bill

-
Back