Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelman21

Mopar noob
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a slant 6 car. Preferably an early A, like a Dart of Valiant, but I'm open to anything. I'd really like a manual car, but would consider auto's for the right candidate. I want a solid body car, I don't want a rust bucket. I don't care if the paint or seats are shot, as long as the body is solid. Two door car preferred. Let me see what you've got! Thanks!

Price range is flexible, but I'm not looking for a 12k show car. I plan to repaint and revamp suspension, etc.

Ply, I think that one is a little further gone body wise. I don't mind a little patch here and there but I think that one is a little rough for me.

I have a 69 Valiant 2 dr.Slant 6 auto.Super solid west coast car.Asking $6000 and I have a rust free 71 Dart Swinger slant 6 auto that I,m asking$8500 for.I,m in upstate NY.Let me know if your interested.

I might let this one go. Solid Nevada desert car. I have a offer local but not sure if I'm ready to part with it. It's not a stick but has a manual shift valve body.Check out the build.

If you are interested, I have contact info. Sending you a PM with more info.

Attachments

• 63Dart1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 279
  • 63Dart2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 282
  • 63Dart4.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 293
  • 63Dartfendertag.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 295
I have a 63 Valiant Signet 200 Convertible I am going to sell . Rebuilt Slant (Milled head , Brand new Holley two Barrel , new Comp Cam , Brand new 2 1/4 Exhaust, high torque starter, HEI) , Push button auto , New Rally rims and tires , 3.23 rear , 10" drum brake and dual M/C ( waiting to install) , new carpet but the rest of the interior (bucket seats) is old but not thrashed . No rust .Looking for 7.5 K .

Thanks,

Steve

I have a 71 Plymouth duster I posted a few days ago. Solid body and floors. Runs and drives. Asking 4500 or best offer. Please see thread. Solid Solid !!!!

I have a super solid west coast 73 Duster.Slant 6 auto.Gold Duster package with fold down rear seat.Original paint.Asking $4500 and I,m in upstate NY.Let me know if your interested.

Thanks for the posts guys. Not too interested in a convertible. Just doesn't have the look I'm going for. I'm open to an auto if the price is right. At this point I'm open to rollers as well. I think I want a Dart swinger or something similar. Anything out there? I'd love to find a solid roller at this point. I hate body work. I don't mind the mechanical stuff.

I have a 69 Dart 2 door Slant /auto.Needs front floor pan otherwise pretty solid. its the one in my avatar.7000 if you are interested pm me.ill be back on later and can send you some pics.............................................................Jeff

I would like to have a B Body so 7K and it is yours.Slant 6 3 speed on the colum.58,000 miles and original paint.

Attachments

• dus whel 002.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 229
Tilt and gts, nice cars but too rich for my blood unfortunately. 6d9, that's more my speed, but unfortunately I'm on the complete opposite side of the country.

Ive got a solid 72 swinger in storage at the moment. Runs drives, rallye wheels....is an automatic though.

I am in Idaho but if it's something you might be interested in I can try and get some pics soon.

About $1/mile for shipping

I have a 1973 dart swinger. Was a slant 6, but I have a 318 sitting in it which i can pull quickly. I Took off 73 front clip and started to put a 70 front clip on it. was an 83k miles car.
Very solid except one place in trunk tire well. The car in my profile is it. $4500 if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back