-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rbdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
Contact seller
From a 83 dodge pu, hydraulic engine,holley 2bbl,alum intake complete minus starter/alt/fan...has motor stands,exhausts just over 100k,good strong no issue engine,includes..electronic dist, wires,electronic lean burn breather,$200..also from same 833 4spd od alum case tranny with nice shifter,rods,tabs dual pattern shifter locations will fit b or e body..no issues,smooth..$200...bellhousing $25...fork$15..clutch,pp,tob,flywheel $35 needs new clutch...all just removed from slick shortbed trk to make room for 440 auto.....ran and drove great,lots of power for /6,torquey,no smoke,rattles or issues,tranny shifted great no grinding or vibrations...this needs to go take $375 for all or will piece out...I will also ship but buyer pays shpg and pallet charges....from Joplin,Mo. 64801...pm me for more info...thanks for ad..and thanks for looking...Ken

Great ad, Ken. All the info and plenty of choices. If I were close by, I'd be comin to get it now. Somebody will get a nice deal on this.

interested in the entire 2-bbl carb setup if you do part the pieces (carb, intake, throttle cable, kickdown linkage, air cleaner, throttle spring bracket etc ) send me a pm if you decide to go this route i appreciate it, thanks!

interested in the entire 2-bbl carb setup if you do part the pieces (carb, intake, throttle cable, kickdown linkage, air cleaner, throttle spring bracket etc ) send me a pm if you decide to go this route i appreciate it, thanks!

Its off a manual, there is no kickdown...

Boys I been out of town since I posted this,tranny may be spoken for,will keep u all updated...this stuff has to go bye bye soon and if I trip on it one more time...well I guess I'll move it...lol...make offers,trade for bblk stuff,70-72 dart stuff, whatever...and thank ya stroker for ur compliment I know when I'm lookin at stuff the more info the better...and I tried to price it 2 move,the engine is a stout one for slant 6..and the 2bbl holley looks just like the one on my 318 2bbl trk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back