Slant 6 Racing!

-

wicked/six

Reaction score
If you are close to Redding California on Oct 25 and 26 you should come out and see what the slants can do, or better yet run your slant with us! We will probly have a record turn out, have close to 30 cars going to be there! Come out and join us for BBQ and bench racing there is no better place to get alot of good info on the slants and see it in action!:burnout:

speaking of slant six racing. its not a good picture. but heres a shot of your car from sac.

P9141006.jpg

It will be alot of fun if you make it out. The pic's of the engine are from Edd and PJ's car, It should be in a magazine no joke! This is a national points race for the slants so you will see some of the fastest there are!!!!

TF

sounds like fun! i live down near santa cruz, and would love to come see some racing, could you send me some more info on where, when etc...
[email protected] or just reply on here.

bone stock 73 duster... a blank canvas. probably going to sell my pontiac 455 to fund it.

This is the race I would like to go see and meet some great builders and cars.
I hope yall have time to take some pictures and get some build info for
this leaning tower of power man.:cheers:
I see yet another carb put on the way I think I will be doing mine, sideways.
Thank s for the great pictures slantscamp.:-D

I hope everyone has a great time, and enjoys the races and fellowship.
I am leaving this morning for Petit jean Mt. swap meet.

car show 119.jpg

Well here is the link to directions to the track http://www.reddingdragstrip.net/directions.htm
This is a 2 day event sat and sun, alot of us show up at the track on friday and camp for the weekend!

The Buzzin half duzen car won't be there, I don't think it's even being run anymore? It was Mike Jefferys old car right?
There will be plenty of stuff to look at and learn about. I think the gates open at 9 am and we are normally running trials by 10:30. And we will have alot of photo's and some vidieo for you Mike and all others who can't make it out here!

TF

And for all you East Coast racers we have Clay City, KY Oct 4 & 5 see all of you at the Easts last slant 6 race of the season.
Frank

As of right now we have 32 confirmed and a posible 40+, this will be something to see as it may never happen again!:cheers: Show up with your slant cars and be a part of a national record!

TF

That's a little bit of a distance but I will try and make it. BTW: Wicked, did you see the vids I took of your car at Sac?

No i did'nt see them i will go look for them now, i had my girlfriend take some video but its pretty bad.

Tf

I wonder if the Buzzin Half Dozen 68 Valiant from Nebraska wil be there?

No. Mike currently has the BHD car disassembled. He has been racing a V/SA Diplomat with a Super Six motor in NHRA Stock class. He came within .02 of the National Record last Saturday too.

This weekend if you can make it be there! Close to 40 slant cars racing it will be somthing to see! Saturday and Sunday See you there if you can make it.

TF

I wish this could be televised 8)

Go get'em wicked/6.:cheers:

I hope a member gets some great pictures and some
video footage:-D:-D:-D

Mike
Results and pictures will be posted on the .org site. Look in the events catagory. Probally be tomorrow sometime.
Frank

-
Back