slant daily driver buildup

-
I find it a little amusing the when ever someone starts a thread about building their /6,
someone will always jump in and say, "why dont you just swap to a 318".

And then if someone starts a thread about building their 318 for more power, tons of people start jumping in to tell the guy that he should just throw the 318 away and build a 360, with the mindset of, more power, less money.

Just thought its a little funny, how most mopar guys are always just thinking about "more power" !

Carry on,

Personally,I like the /6 just to be different !! I'm on '69 Dart number 3,and all were /6's !!! I believe in being different !!And all three that I've built have run excellant,and couldn't have had any more fun than I did !!:blob::blob:

I find it a little amusing the when ever someone starts a thread about building their /6,
someone will always jump in and say, "why dont you just swap to a 318".

And then if someone starts a thread about building their 318 for more power, tons of people start jumping in to tell the guy that he should just throw the 318 away and build a 360, with the mindset of, more power, less money.

Just thought its a little funny, how most mopar guys are always just thinking about "more power" !

Carry on,

Damn MileHigh! Nice ride!!!
I like my slant. I may do dutra duels on mine just for a nice sound, otherwise I am happy! I have 145hp, and moves along fine. I may swap out my 276 gears for 355's. It will makes a slight difference I am sure.

Personally I love the slants! I'm wantin to turbo one for something different!:)

Personally I love the slants! I'm wantin to turbo one for something different!:)

The turbo does have my interest. There is someone local to me that did that to his. Thats quick. I know he had cam and head work done.
He even has a few you tube clips from a local track near me. I think he is in the mid 12's. Then again, I never realized how light these valiants...darts...etc. really were.

That's true. I'd like to get a slant 6 '68 Charger n build the snot out of the slant n see what it'd do in a b-body! Wouldn't that be a winner in a "different" contest, a a turbo'd slant in a 68 charger instead of droppin the usual 383 or 440 in it!!

Sorry, not meanin to hijack, just havin brain farts :D I'll hush now :) but yea. I'd turbo it, that's my plan for my next slant car anyway.

-
Back