-
Status
Not open for further replies.

57dodged100

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
So I decided that I wanted a hat with the decal I designed. I was forced to order a minimum of 6, so I have 5 more than I need. I ordered a variety of colors, as seen below. I only have 1 of blue, white, and black. I have 2 of the khaki color. $18 each, including shipping in the lower USA. Payment can be check, money order, or paypal. Please send me a private message and I can give you my paypal or postal address.

There is a shop in town that will embroider single items. I plan on having the back of mine embroidered with "Slant Six" for $12. If others want something embroidered on the back (e.g., car name, number, leaning tower of power, etc) I can have that done before mailing. I only want to make one trip to the shop, that will be at the end of next week or when all hats are sold.

If you want to add a decal to your order, check out my decals (I have about 10 small pair, and 1 large pair left): http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=257947

photo+2.JPG

photo+1.JPG

photo+2.JPG

photo.JPG

photo+3.JPG

photo+4.JPG

photo+3.JPG

photo+1.JPG

photo+1.JPG

photo+2.JPG

Why? Why Stephen? Why do you keep coming up with things that I love to have?

Blue one sold.

I only have one khaki hat left. If anybody wants it send me a private message.

Stephen

Since you asked, one left...

2MYz9Y4zP29tHovZS19YXJT-TjfV-PN8LugXjiIC4KE=w165-h220-no

dwBHydy6uJ-IrfO9FmtBIUyPVJ3xR5vgURSkAKDvjR8=w483-h643-no

$18 including shipping and a set of small decals. Send me a private message if you're interested for my paypal address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back