slant six blower

-

slantscamp

Reaction score
i would love to be able to buy this for my slant. paint and bodywork could wait, but at 1600 for the blower and who knows how much for the intake, it will have to wait. what a sweet setup though. it sure would be awsome to have a scoop sticking out of the hood right in front of your face hehe.

blower.jpg

blower 2.JPG

Heck yea, I think a blower on the side of my cuda would look cool. But.....gotta have the green stuff first$$$ =P~

That looks like one of the new Aussie Hurricane blower manifolds in an Aussie car (master cylinder on right side).

yeah. takes money and i need a job hehe. yep its an aussiespeed. they have a group buy for the intakes. but it would be nice if they had a whole kit with pulleys and everything. for now i will just dream.

That has to be the coolest /6 item I've ever seen! Thanks for that Aaron.Probably looking at an easy 300h.p,if not more!

Nice!! Hope that set up cost less than a centrifigal super... there spendy to say the least.
104_0976.jpg

TF

Jamison and I were talking about this the other day...his Cordoba is a slant. Imagine the looks you'd get with the scoop offset through the hood, not coming through the middle of it!

That car is getting the block milled now and alot of head work. It should be good to go at the first of next year. Hoping for the B-nitrous spot. Lots to do, the supercharged duster will probly be running on the street first. Now to work for the money it take for this crap.....

TF

-
Back