Slant six decals

-

MLC Dodge

Reaction score
I had a few vinyl decals made for me by a local shop. Very reasonable and I love the look. I'm sure it's "correct" for the vehicle, but I think it dresses the vehicle nicely. Funny. I was it traffic a week ago and a guy pulled up next to me and said he's never seen anyone advertise that they had slant in their car :). I like this engine and am very happy with it. It's cool man!

Attachments

• DSCN3464.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 1,430
  • DSCN3467.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 1,258
  • DSCN3468.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 1,073
I need to clarify. The bee and the small slant decal weremade locally--the big 225 and stripes were purchased from a vender.

I will never give up my 170 low deck slant six, well :D maybe to a 225.
Looks perfect MLC Dodge, can you post the member that makes
the 6 Bee decal for me please, or link.:sign3:
Congratulations, Looks very neet and clean there and right at home.

Nothing at all wrong with a slant six, I owned a ton of them in my younger days. I never blew one up either.

Nice Duster.

I really like it....... just adds so much more of the cool looking
factor, to the back half of the car. Look's neat!

Ain't nothin like a Buzzin Half Dozen !!!!

20120423_103913.jpg

Got an idea, might not be new, but how about a 225 4 Barrel on a semi gloss black hood like the 340 outline deal on the 70ish Dusters? If done right it would be cool. At the car shows you could have people tell you they had one new from the factory just like it!

Got an idea, might not be new, but how about a 225 4 Barrel on a semi gloss black hood like the 340 outline deal on the 70ish Dusters? If done right it would be cool. At the car shows you could have people tell you they had one new from the factory just like it!

I had one made for our car ('64 Valiant... see in my avatar) like that, and tried to have the guy who made the decal copy the style (font) and size of the 340 WEDGE V8 hood decal, but the lettering says 225 TURBO (because it is.) Let's see how many people come up and say they had one like THAT... LOL!:blob:

We haven't put the decal on yet, because we're having trouble getting the semi-flat paint to look right. When we get the decal on, I'll post it on here.

I had two of these (see below) made for the rear quarter panels, too (just ahead of the taillights.) My partner's wife thought they were "tacky" and didn't want them on the car, so I put one on the inside of the trunk lid;
Here it is:wack:

Attachments

• 100_3649-001.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 757
-
Back