[WANTED] Slant Six Headers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for slant six header(s) for 225 early A body (64 Valiant) with manual transmission. Thankya.

FWIW, The Clifford street rod headers (also called shorties) will work with your 64 and a 225. IDK about those flea bay long tubes

FWIW, The Clifford street rod headers (also called shorties) will work with your 64 and a 225. IDK about those flea bay long tubes

Naw they won't work in my car. I'm just tryin to see if maybe somebody has something cheaper before I just plunk down some ridiculousness for a new set. Cause that's what's gonna happen. LOL

RRR, I know you posted for a 225 engine. But just a FYI, the Clifford long tube headers, are different between the 225 and the 170. Also the Clifford shorties will not fit a 66-down "A" body 225 with PS, or a 170 W/WO power steering. The shorties can be modified to fit.
The Aussie Speed headers do fit with the 170 (I have them on my 66 Valiant 170). Supposed to fit with the 225. also, but I haven't tried.
Early A body Chrysler slant 6 tubular headers AS0079 | Aussiespeed Street & Racing Products Australia

RRR, I know you posted for a 225 engine. But just a FYI, the Clifford long tube headers, are different between the 225 and the 170. Also the Clifford shorties will not fit a 66-down "A" body 225 with PS, or a 170 W/WO power steering. The shorties can be modified to fit.
The Aussie Speed headers do fit with the 170 (I have them on my 66 Valiant 170). Supposed to fit with the 225. also, but I haven't tried.
Early A body Chrysler slant 6 tubular headers AS0079 | Aussiespeed Street & Racing Products Australia

Yeah those would be the ultimate with torque production with those long tubes. Only problem is, they are out of stock and hell, they'd be 800 bucks by the time they got here.

I have a set on my 62 valiant that I’m fixing to pull out. If you are still looking when o get the pulled they will be available along with lots of other /6 items.

I have a set on my 62 valiant that I’m fixing to pull out. If you are still looking when o get the pulled they will be available along with lots of other /6 items.

Yup, I'm interested. Thank you!

No worries

I have a lot of / 6items will be going up.
Also if your interested I also have a dual carb intake

Well, I really have to watch what I spend here, so lets just talk about the headers when you're ready. lol I appreciate you letting me know.

No worries I’m looking to get rich and they won’t be any use to me. but I will let you know when I take them off hopefully when this winter storm stuff gets over soon.

No worries I’m looking to get rich and they won’t be any use to me. but I will let you know when I take them off hopefully when this winter storm stuff gets over soon.

That's a bet! I sure do appreciate it! This milled head engine I am working on I am going to run the hogged manifold on, but the long rod 225 I am going to put the closed chamber head on is going to need headers.

That's a bet! I sure do appreciate it! This milled head engine I am working on I am going to run the hogged manifold on, but the long rod 225 I am going to put the closed chamber head on is going to need headers.
Here is a picture of them

70FB640F-F148-4067-A41A-977D4D1EF9FF.jpeg

10C82021-0AE1-433C-8F62-5D741FA1FD2B.jpeg

12D7B059-AC62-4C02-A369-E57E0F2E1788.jpeg

F0A1B84E-1D03-4A06-BA13-3F7DBE06F348.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back