Slant six race

-
OK, just three weeks away. Oct 23, 2010. Who is going to be there? I will be, with at least one car, maybe two.
http://www.silverdollarraceway.com/index.htm
Track opens at 1:00pm.
Look for the slant six racing "banner".
Remember, this is dial your own, bracket racing, but just slant against slant. The only rules are "engine must be a Chrys Slant Six". NHRA/IHRA safety equipment for ET. Can be totally stock, or full race car.

Charlie, Kitty and I will be there. It will be good to see your skinny old *** again.

I will plan to come watch!
BTW, I did not see this post over the past week. Everytime I log on I check new posts...
C

I am heading to map quest Charrie S.
Victoria is moving good and she is enjoying the HWY !!
Bone stock LG 170 running consistent 12.07 1/8 mile, No racer but allot of fun and I will get to meet some great folks and tec's there.

I am heading to map quest Charrie S.
Victoria is moving good and she is enjoying the HWY !!
Bone stock LG 170 running consistent 12.07 1/8 mile, No racer but allot of fun and I will get to meet some great folks and tec's there.

Mike! You gonna come to Reynolds? Would be great to shake your hand. I look forward to it.

Mike! You gonna come to Reynolds? Would be great to shake your hand. I look forward to it.
It's a 500 mile trip and even though it show 8 hours to get there it would take me about ten so I can stretch my legs a bit on my way there.
I sure would like to make it but the ramcharger I just bought put a damper on my traveling expenses and this foot needs to heal
I am thinking about selling my fishing boat and trailer to fund an engine for the ramcharger and if that happens I could possibly make this /6 Strongend :cheers: We will see :cheers:

It's a 500 mile trip and even though it show 8 hours to get there it would take me about ten so I can stretch my legs a bit on my way there.
I sure would like to make it but the ramcharger I just bought put a damper on my traveling expenses and this foot needs to heal
I am thinking about selling my fishing boat and trailer to fund an engine for the ramcharger and if that happens I could possibly make this /6 Strongend :cheers: We will see :cheers:
Man, I hope you make it memike!!!:-D

Come on folks. Lets see if we can get at least 10 cars. Entry is only $10 per person, at the gate, and $25 for a "tech card" to race. 100% of the $25 dollars will be returned in purse money.
I am putting up $100 out of my pocket to the purse, and 66acuda (distributer for Aussiespeed) is also putting $100 into the pot. Advance Auto Parts is also putting up some "door prize" items. Anyone else like to sweeten the pot? It is not a large purse, but bigger then then your local track pays for the same entry fee.

i just spoke to 7172DartGt (Bruce) and he made me aware of this
event at "The Dollar"....i will try to be there to handle things
from the tower, seeing how i've worked there as an announcer.
i have an event on Robins AFB in the morning but should be able to
get there around 1300.
see ya!
mrb

The track has a TnT on Friday night, and overnight camping is allowed. I am going to try and make that, but don't know for sure, at this time.

If any body going wants to camp out at my house let me know... I am 15/20 miles East of the track and have a fully fenced yard to park in/camp in. Movies and popcorn in the house. Please bring your own grills, refreshments and coolers.

FYI - this area is dry on Sundays.

Later,
Bruce B.

If any body going wants to camp out at my house let me know... I am 15/20 miles East of the track and have a fully fenced yard to park in/camp in. Movies and popcorn in the house. Please bring your own grills, refreshments and coolers.

FYI - this area is dry on Sundays.

Later,
Bruce B.

Bruce, are you going to be at the track? Thanks for the offer. Can you PM me your Phone number?

OK guys......
Friday is closing on us fast!
Anybody wanna use my house and yard to hang out PLEASE call and let me know pretty soon.
478-320-1154

Later,
Bruce B.

I am stuck at home guys. yall have a great time and take some pictures of your build and share PLEASE , I am expecting a Granddaughter any day know.

ok guys , all warmed up.. we finished the NHRA Division 2
Points Race last sunday at "The Dollar"..over 350 cars, 3days
lots of runs, no wrecks, excellent weather. The #1 qualifier in
Stock eliminator was a 2010 Challenger (H/SA) who went on to
runner-up.
see ya Sat, mrb

OK guys,
All my Drs appts for Friday have been rescheduled for today.
I will be home all day Friday now.
Call me from I-75 exit 136 for directions to my house if needed.
When you get off at exit 136 northbound turn LEFT (West) and you will be heading for my town.
Or if ya wanna stop at Wal-Mart it is to the RIGHT and immidiate LEFT turn lane.
478-320-1154

I am looking foward to your visit and meeting you all!

Later,
Bruce B.

I will at least stop by your place for a visit. Took both cars to a TnT last night. Got a flat slick on the Cuda, and the Valiant is making some banging/rattling sounds, in neutral. I'm hoping it is just loose converter bolts or something like that. Will have at least the Cuda. Whether the Valiant makes the trip, depends on what I find, today.
PS: the Cuda was running 13.5's on the bottle, and the Valiant was running 14.8's on motor only.

Gettin my truck fixed is takin a major chunk of our finances right now. I'm not sure Kitty and I will be able to make it now, but we are gonna try.

the final was a 20.10 vs a 13.77...the big car left and the little Barracuda
just waited for the longest time (big spot 6.3 seconds).... 12 lights and flicker
(each light is .5)...Charlie's cuda went to REDLIGHT CITY and new guy won his first race
ever......

-
Back