-
Status
Not open for further replies.

roylerumble

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've been looking for a slant six survivor or restored car for some time. I'm in Canada and it seems everything here is rotten. Looking for something that doesn't require a lot of work. Between a new born, building a house, full time job, side business, and my Valiant project, I don't need another project. I want something I can get in and drive. I do have a few cool slant six performance parts I'd like to use (dutra duals, offy intakes, clifford intakes, etc). I'd like to find a dart swinger, dart sport, barracuda, valiant, duster, demon, etc, with a slant 6. Willing to travel for the right car. Let me know if you have something or know of a car.

I've got my '65 Barracuda listed. It does need some work, but I've driven it daily in the past. In the for sale section.

want a 2 door, kinda thinking 67-73. let me know if you come across craigslist, kijiji, or know someone down the road with a car in the garage under a tarp....

Geez, you live in the land of no rust...try living in a province where we pour on the salt in the winter and we live by the ocean.

I bought one so they are out there. They come on the board on a regular basis. Check with your local car guys...some of these are sold without advertising..that is how my neighbor got this '70 gtx..

Good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back