Slantsixdan Makes It Into Mopar Action Magazine

-
clap clap clap whistle clap clap hoot clap clap clap!

Funny story-
Im in Memphis to see some Redbirds baseball and decided to go to the World Famous Rendezvous Rib place on 2nd St. Took along my new Mopar Action mag that came in the mail right before I left FLA and as Im reading the 1st article that caught my eye was "Everything you need to know about Mopar turn signal switches" because Ive been havin issues. Turn the page and BAM! Theres Dans mug front and center as Im enjoying a nice full hand rubbed rack (see pick).
Anyway- the waiter walks by and sees the mag and we start talkin cars. As Im leavin he says, "make sure you stop by outside and see my new Cadi... its chrome to the bone"... He wasnt lyin! lol

Very cool... congrats Dan!

Attachments

• Rendevous.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 229
  • food moparmag.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 229
  • cadimemphisphoto.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 225
Congrats on the write-up in Mopar Action....very awesome :thumbup:

With that said....I ain't EVER showing U the headlights I installed on my car LOL :-\"

You'd beat ME to a pulp.........

Knock it off, guys, or my hat won't fit my head any more!

redbeard.gif

thank you Dan...

Less is more... :burnout:

Congratulations Dan and yes, your credentials are impressive. Thanks for all your help on FABO. Wow, we have some great people on this site.

Congrats Dan! Knowing you from here on FABO I pretty soon found out that you are the master of all electrical stuff on Mopars. You have such a knowledge and don't mind sharing with the rest of us. Thank you for all help. It's a pleasure to get to know you.

-
Back