Slowpars at the motorplex

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1520625436550.jpg

I'm thinking about going to the swap meet. If anyone wants to meet up, PM me your phone number & I'll call when I get there Saturday.

I'm thinking about going to the swap meet. If anyone wants to meet up, PM me your phone number & I'll call when I get there Saturday.
Would like to see ya but I can' make it.Millions of illegals ect.. count on y money

Will be there. Came in 2nd in super pro last year, will try to win it this time.
7.70 is pretty slow for super pro, I wish it was 6.60 or 6.50 but hey whatcha gonna do?

I'll be roaming the swap meet looking for pieces to finish my Demon bracket car...

"Slow Pars" is kind of a slap in the face. I realize you were being funny.

I'll be roaming the swap meet looking for pieces to finish my Demon bracket car...

If you are coming for the swap meet, you might be disappointed. It has been pretty lame for the last few years. I plan on being there in the AM. They aren't running the Super Stocks this year, that is what I liked seeing.

I'm hoping there are Mopar parts there...LOL I'm going to take a few pieces & set up to test the waters for next year.

I'm hoping there are Mopar parts there...LOL I'm going to take a few pieces & set up to test the waters for next year.
Years back when I had lots of parts, (90's), I would go to really big general type swap, put a mopar flag on a tall "stick", I was surprised what I sold for a chevy show!

-
Back