sm blk X and J heads

-
That's not what I'm saying and you know it. So before you start putting words into my mouth again..... go re read.

So, anybody that doesn't do it your way is "Stupid?" Just wondering.

Besides, is it really needed to call people stupid? Shoe on the other foot for a minute. Do you feel good when people call you stupid? And when someone calls you stupid for something you do not know about very well, does that automatically mean you will follow there instructions? And feel good about it?

Sorry, I thought we were here to help and teach and learn.
Perhaps you should walk on back to yellow bullet.

Sorry, that above, is my line.

No go getcha self a beer and relax!
Stop acting an ***.

Say what you want, but stupid is stupid.

You can call me stupid all you want. It has zero affect on me. I take it for what it is.

I think we are off topic now, please refrain from non-technical analysis, I am tiring of getting update notices for bickering. Thank you.

I have 587 heads that have 2.02's, I would love to hear from anyone who cc'd this setup, just out of curiosity.
According to my Mopar HOT ROD book those are 340 heads that typically came with 65-73CCs. From what I've seen they're probably somewhere in the middle (69/70ish) unless they've been cut!!

treblig

They arent 360 heads from the mid 70's? I got the paperwork with the car, included machine shop receipts for the heads. I thought these were after 340 production ended. Were these late 73 heads, or on all 73 340 cars? Thanks.

Well as it turns out we're both correct. I went back to my Mopar book and found that there are two listings for 587 heads. The ones I saw first when I looked them up was the 3671587 (73, 340). After you wrote about the 73 heads I looked it up again and found that there's a 3671587 (73/74 360 heads). Same CCs and same casting number!! Looks like the 340 head was used on the 360 as well or visa-versa. I guess you could say that you have s set of 340 heads?????????

Treblig

The casting date will tell you when it was made. Not sure where that would be but probably where the rockers reside. Should be 73 or 74 because those are the only years (for that casting number) listed in my book.

-
Back