Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
Here are a bunch of parts I got from a racer when I was going to build an engine. Now I think I'm going to just buy a crate engine done already. Don't want to mess around with all the decisions on putting one together. There are a couple of sets of new comp valve springs but I don't have any info on them. There is another set of good used springs. There are 2 sets of quality used pushrods (Trend and Smith Bros). Cam retainers, a timing chain tensioner, a new (but has been sitting around and probably needs some 000 taken to it. look at the pics. not bad at all) cam dynamics solid roller cam, 322/316 @.018 duration, (640/621 lift) 108 LSA. 3 sets of valve spring retainers (one is very light and kind of gold colored, I believe Titanium), 3 intermediate shafts and some small parts also. Oh, the harmonic balancer part number indicates it's from a 68-71 340 with a steel crank. I really have no use for this stuff now and want to sell it as one lot if I can. First $250 plus shipping takes it all.

If you decide to separate these, I still need new retainers and locks.
My springs are COMP 901-16
I'm interested in chain tensioner too if available.

$30 for the tensioner..only if Im more than the other 2. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back