Not open for further replies.

Fisherman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Want to buy:
Sfi approved damper for smbl.
converter for A904 or (A500 with lock up)
with min 2300 stall sp
rear mopar performance springs for a body-67.
mopar perf electronic ign kit with dist
windage tray for smbl with bolts,
polyurethan front end kit for -67.
copper colored headliner barracuda FB-67
lower trunk lid moulding barrac FB
front fender badges "barracuda" and "commando v8"
and a front fender fish left side,
front and rear bumpers in decent cond.
auto gear shifter with ratchet function.
The book: how to make mopar handle
written by: ACME in SF
also other speed parts for 318 and barracuda stuff needed

I have a new Mancini 2200-2500 rpm 904 convertor but the hub that goes into the crank needs some repair. The convertor was never installed. It was supposed to go behind a 67 Barracuda 273 but the hub needed to be machined to fit the early crank. It just never was finished. Let me know if you would be interested.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I have a mopar performance distributor used but in good working condition. $50.00 plus shipping from NJ

Hi
Im interested, Do you got a manchini part number?
How is the hub altered? is it milled down?
How mutch do you ask for it?
and how mutch will shipping be to AZ 85303 ?
Thanks johnas

I have a new Mancini 2200-2500 rpm 904 convertor but the hub that goes into the crank needs some repair. The convertor was never installed. It was supposed to go behind a 67 Barracuda 273 but the hub needed to be machined to fit the early crank. It just never was finished. Let me know if you would be interested.

Ken
Edison, NJ

The convertor number from Mancini is MRE-72711.

Here's a link to the Mancini site:

http://chucker54.stores.yahoo.net/maa711toco2s.html

The hub just needs to be machined more to fit the end of the crank. The problem we had was the engine was assembled already when we found out the converter hub needed to be machined. We went back and forth to the machine shop to get more machining done to get it to fit. After the 3rd try we just decided to go with the original unit. If we had the crank out of the engine, it would have been no problem but we were going back and forth to the shop too many times and it was just taking too long.

The hub has to have the finishing touches on it and if you have the crank it's no big deal.

I'd like to get $125 for it and the estimated shipping looks to be $32.50.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back