Small Block tryin to convert me to mopar

-
Yep,looks like he's gonna fit right in,Nice truck,you could have used a part from a mopar..one bolt and ya wouldn't a had ta pry a compliment out of us ....nice mopar bolt,what mods are ya planning?addin a car to it?cuda chick gonna powder coat it?what color?got a build sheet for it?we all got spare bolts you need another to make a pair?Can't wait to see your duster project!

We all know that dodge makes a better truck! A cummins would put a major hurtin' on a duramax! LOL

Hi, Chip, welcome. Trust me, when you get started on your project, there will be PLENTY of mopar parts in the back of that truck, lol. And it looks like a good hauler for back and forth to the paintshop, unless Bill's got you under that tutlage as well.

A '70 440 4-speed Roadrunner replaced my '68 SS 396 when it was blown off the road by an R/T Charger. Now if I could only get my wife off this GTO kick.

Welcome to the site! Lookin' forward to you being able to replace that avatar with something Mopar!

stick with the chevy junk. we don't need anymore in this hobby trying to chevyize good mopars.

Or stealing parts, or hi-jackin a swap meet part... or.....

LOL, welcome aboard.

One of the things I liked about the MoPar car was parts were cheap. Now I know your like WTF is THIS guy talking about. Well, since there number 3 and not sought after, I was allways able to get parts due to just that.
"WHAT you want this MoPar crap!?!?!? Screw it, just take the chit and get outta here!"

HELL! OK! And allllllllrighty then!

OK, theres allways pro's and com's to things, but you learn to work around them or find better parts from the aftermarket.
I just LOL at some of my freinds that runs chevys. There latest kick, "I wanna get 18* heads, Whatcha think about that?" They ask me. I just say they come stock on my ride.

Gotto ask Chip, "that 4 bye got a Hemi in it" LOL couldn't resist. Judging by your responses Chip you're well on your way to being Moparized but the last step is the most painful. This is when you have to remove the Chebby tatoo from your glutimus maximus and Bill has agreed to be the witness to said "surgical" procedure. :-D:-D:-D:-D

Welcome by the way

Terry

I thought about it overnight and I know what your "nice truck" needs........ a mopar performance license plate!!!!!!!!!! Bill, will you work on that for us ,please lol

Chip, I see you're already well on your way to our hearts here. Great attitude (i.e., willing to convert), good humor (you'll fit in perfectly), and living next door to Small Block have certainly paved your way. Welcome aboard to the absolute best Mopar site there is!!!!!!!!!

Now send that nice POS truck over here and lemme coat something in Street Hemi Orange.

<<< duckin and divin for cover under some rusting hulk in the Field of Dreams

I guess I got to watch my drinking when I get on here and write, did'nt think i put that much **** on here. sorry about that, everyone has there own opion about things, and to tell you the truth ,I would'nt mind haveing a 1972 Pinto If my wife had to drive it , Thanks for the warm welcome ,Now I can tell everyone I drive Gmc and Iam a gold member at A- Bodies .com lol thanks !

You know it not a good idea to try and tow a Mopar with a Chevy cause everyone knows the Mopars actually pushing!!!! Welcome aboard!!!

Psssssssst Chip ... ForABodies.com is a **** site. Better make sure you get that "Only" in there too or your friends you refer might think you have an alternative income source.

:-D

-
Back