Small Block !!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well I get to meet another member tomorrow and take him to Small block's home. :cheers:
We are going to visit his field of dream's and get dusterforever a split bucket back bench set for his 73 duster and have a look at other parts.:-D
I will be driving him up to West Plains in my sons new truck tomorrow while he is here from Texas.
Here is some pictures for tim to see his home.
I will give you another call Bill :happy10:

This gives me something to look forward to do :-D

ooooooooo.jpg

ebay402%20011.jpg

ebay402%20012.jpg

That Field of dream has grown That picture is a year old and there are more A bodies in there now.
I will be in this 08 Dodge truck Tim.

And that would be me the short funny guy

do not smoke 127.jpg

mike on couch 019.jpg

That Field of dream has grown That picture is a year old and there are more A bodies in there now.
I will be in this 08 Dodge truck Tim.

And that would be me the short funny guy

Just wanted everyone on here to know that I am getting some extra nice hospitality here in arkansas and on a bodies only...I have been on here about a year now and already knew that memike and smallblock were nice guys...now I know for sure. Not many around who will take a day out of their life and drive someone they have never seen to look at mopar parts! But that is what is great about this site...meeting new friends and helping others out. Hope I can return the favor if they ever come my way in texas.

I think some BBQ'd ribs smoked Texas style, beer and bottle of tequila would be a good payback for those two. :)

This dart is in Black rock for sale, Creed just sent it to me e-mail.
he said the he could maybe pick it up for 1.600.
No rust, good driver, Has a brake line in the rear left that leak's
66 Dart 270 225/ auto. I can't swing it but my son is looking at it.
Black rock is on the way to west plains so we might stop and get a closer
look at her belly :-D

66 DODGE DART 270 002.jpg

66 DODGE DART 270 0026.jpg

66 DODGE DART 270 0167.jpg

That 66 Dart looks mighty solid from the outside!Hey for $1600,see if he,ll come down?Does it run?A brake line is an easy fix!Good Luck Memike!And praise the field of dreams for me!LOL!

Oh My!! A Visit from MeMike is a regular occasion around here! Yes BBQ, Mopars and Cabo Wabo is the winning combo, what time of day do you guys think you will be rollin' through?

I love the Dart, That is a great year! Possibly a new FABO member huh?

where in tx. is your son fron Mike?
dusterforever is from Texas daredevil, He is here in Arkansas visiting family.
My son lives here in Arkansas with me.
I am using my sons truck to take Tim "dusterforever" a member here to Small blocks place.:-D

Oh My!! A Visit from MeMike is a regular occasion around here! Yes BBQ, Mopars and Cabo Wabo is the winning combo, what time of day do you guys think you will be rollin' through?

I love the Dart, That is a great year! Possibly a new FABO member huh?
We should be there about 11:00 Tony. :-D I have to be back in town to pick my son up from work and dusterforever needs to get back to a dinner with the family he is visiting here in Arkansas.
He is from Texas and would like to buy a bucket back bench from yall and possibly other parts to.
I called Bill on it a couple days ago and talked to him this morning.
So he is expecting us.

I just talked to dusterforever "Tim" and he is looking for this style seat or possibly a pair of buckets, And tail lights :-D So I figure he will be doing some shopping while we are there Bill and Tony.

splitbench.jpg

That 66 Dart looks mighty solid from the outside!Hey for $1600,see if he,ll come down?Does it run?A brake line is an easy fix!Good Luck Memike!And praise the field of dreams for me!LOL!
Sorry petty :-D Yes it runs and drives nice is the word I got.=P~

Good night folks , I will see Vic Storm and Small Block tomorrow about 11 am with a fabo member to do some shopping
My son just drove off in Victoria :-k that is the first time I let anyone drive it by there self:shaking:, But creed is a good young man that knows how to take care of my little girl.

But I can't help but think my gear head stock car racer will feel her out.:burnout: She is tough as nails so I think I will sleep ok tonight 8)

Here is what his car looks like know :sad1:

bbbb4 077.jpg

bbbb4 074.jpg

Dont worry about Vicky Mike. We got the parts to put her back like new if needed. See ya when ya get here. We'll have to have a trailer signing ceremony. We'll add Dusterforever and SwingerdartCB today. Drive safe.
Small Block

Dont worry about Vicky Mike. We got the parts to put her back like new if needed. See ya when ya get here. We'll have to have a trailer signing ceremony. We'll add Dusterforever and SwingerdartCB today. Drive safe.
Small Block
Good idea on the trailer signing ceremony :happy10:
I am enjoying my oatmeal and toast this morning with a cup of coffee.
I will give you a call when we hit Hardy area. Treva said good morning bud:-DA tell your wife she enjoyed the E-mail :toothy10:

Hey Smallblock, you have any current pics of the trailer?? I'm kinda curious to see how many names made it on there after Monster Mopar Weekend

here is the last picture I took last year moparsegura :-D
I will get some new pictures while I am there today :-D

P9210275.jpg

Memike....
Using the son's new truck, huh?? We need to know how fast it it and how far can it leave black marks on the road.

It is the 'father's pay back for all the abuse the kids have put on my cars' thing.
I hope you all have fun.

Memike....
Using the son's new truck, huh?? We need to know how fast it it and how far can it leave black marks on the road.

It is the 'father's pay back for all the abuse the kids have put on my cars' thing.
I hope you all have fun.

You know, he has a point there.8) The rev limiter on my 04 shuts it down at 104mph if I remember correctly are the 08's the same?:-D

Is this place in West Plains a field full of mopars if so i would love to just take a tour and see what all is there and maybe pickup a few items myself. How far is it from Arkansas im in Blytheville.

Mike and Tim just left and needless to say we had a good time. Tim got him a good seat and some door sills that he was more than happy with and yes we had us a trailer signing ceremony. As luck would have it Brad Wilson showed up and Dartgirl66 was with him so we added 4 new signatures to the FABO trailer. Dusterforever, SwingerdartCB, Brad Wilson, and Dartgirl66. Freelowder showed up later so we had 7 FABO members on location today in the " Field of Dreams". Keep watching cause i know as soon as Mike hits the door he'll be posting pics of this adventure. I must say....we had a good time. Where was Vic?
Small Block

Mike and Tim just left and needless to say we had a good time. Tim got him a good seat and some door sills that he was more than happy with and yes we had us a trailer signing ceremony. As luck would have it Brad Wilson showed up and Dartgirl66 was with him so we added 4 new signatures to the FABO trailer. Dusterforever, SwingerdartCB, Brad Wilson, and Dartgirl66. Freelowder showed up later so we had 7 FABO members on location today in the " Field of Dreams". Keep watching cause i know as soon as Mike hits the door he'll be posting pics of this adventure. I must say....we had a good time. Where was Vic?
Small Block

So when's the next party at your place? I'm kinda wanting to see the field myself. Can't wait to see the pics.

I must say....we had a good time. Where was Vic?
Small Block
Maybe he was guarding his tomato plants :-D Glad to hear that you guys had a good time and it was a nice visit for all Bill.

-
Back