-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68383GTS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
I have 4-6 small bolt 14'' steel wheels I need to get rid of.I hate to scrap them.Free.... pick up only,or I may be able to bring 1 or 2 to Monster Mopar in Indy.

Located near Peoria,IL

Jim

Jim,

I'm looking for a wheel for a spare tire to fit my 71 340 Duster with disc brakes on the front--5 lug 4" small bolt pattern. I tried a sbp wheel, but the caliper up front hit it…it fit fine on the back. As it's a spare, I need it to fit all the way around. Can you help? Thanks, Mark

Jim,

I'm looking for a wheel for a spare tire to fit my 71 340 Duster with disc brakes on the front--5 lug 4" small bolt pattern. I tried a sbp wheel, but the caliper up front hit it…it fit fine on the back. As it's a spare, I need it to fit all the way around. Can you help? Thanks, Mark

im looking for a small bolt 14 x 5.5" needs to be clean. using for dog dish caps painted body color. will be glad to pay plus shipping.

I am looking for 2 sbp 14x5.5 wheels for my dart. I am just north of you and willing to drive to pick up. Willing to trade 2 sbp 14x4.5 wheels if you want.

I have 4-6 small bolt 14'' steel wheels I need to get rid of.I hate to scrap them.Free.... pick up only,or I may be able to bring 1 or 2 to Monster Mopar in Indy.

Located near Peoria,IL

Jim

Hi, would love to pick yup the wheels. When is Monster Mopar? I'm in Cincinnati.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back