small bolt pattern 15" wheels?

-

vtmopar

Reaction score
small bolt pattern 15" wheels,what are my choices? - thanks.

I think the only 5 on 4 wheel that summit sells are the rally's, other than that, you might be able to still find some cragers, last I checked les schwab can special order them but they were pretty expensive. but at the price they want, you are almost better off switching out your bolt pattern for the 5 on 4 1/2 and have your choice of wheels.

actually, summit has a truck load of different wheels, if you look under 5x100m, and 5x4" bolt patterns you'll find a bunch, sizes 14" to 17" i believe......
higgs

I am currently in the same conundrum as the 68 fish I recently bought and want to make a sunny day local backroad driver instead of a track car has 14" ralleys. Cannot get a 27" rear tire for it besides the M & H DOT drag tire 235-60R14 that is 25" new (mine are worn to slicks and are 24"). I would like to run 255 or 265s but not available in 14".

So I have been looking into SBP 15" and yes, Cragar has them still. I wish the old school American Racing were available as I have always liked those a lot better, but no go. I hate keeping chrome wheels polished but may have to just give in. Besides the car is white (for now) and I think chrome wheels look better on darker cars.

Is 100mm close enough to 4" since 4 x 25.4 is really 101.6mm?

http://www.newstalgiawheel.com/wheel_detail.asp?subcat3=1071101

I am currently in the same conundrum as the 68 fish I recently bought and want to make a sunny day local backroad driver instead of a track car has 14" ralleys. Cannot get a 27" rear tire for it besides the M & H DOT drag tire 235-60R14 that is 25" new (mine are worn to slicks and are 24"). I would like to run 255 or 265s but not available in 14".

Is 100mm close enough to 4" since 4 x 25.4 is really 101.6mm?

http://www.newstalgiawheel.com/wheel_detail.asp?subcat3=1071101

NO you may be able to force it on but it will not work, you need 5X4"

another choice: you can get the Chrysler o.e. wheels from wheel vintique with 5x4 bolt circle - take a look at their site.

Michael

Thats right metrics dont fit. You need 5x4 pattern unless you want rallys you have 2 choices the ones I run on mine or some from ronsrims
and as of last fall he didnt have any yet. Unless you special order them.

airwoofer, if you're able to wait about a month, I will be getting those cragers since I didnt realize how cheap they were and can sell you my rally's that are only about a year old with the new center caps! my rears are 15x7 and my fronts are either 14x6 or 14x7, I'd have to check. But I would sell you all 4 wheels with the centers for $400, but im not sure what shipping would cost but I can work with you on it if its a lot. If you look at the pic of my car there the ones on it right now.

airwoofer, if you're able to wait about a month, I will be getting those cragers since I didnt realize how cheap they were and can sell you my rally's that are only about a year old with the new center caps! my rears are 15x7 and my fronts are either 14x6 or 14x7, I'd have to check. But I would sell you all 4 wheels with the centers for $400, but im not sure what shipping would cost but I can work with you on it if its a lot. If you look at the pic of my car there the ones on it right now.

Thanks for the offer. I was hoping to get 15x8 for the rear but am not sure what width or backspacing my current 14" rallys are. Will pull one this weekend and see.

Darn SBP and 14" are getting obsolete. Darn heckova a thing for a car that is only 43 years old!

NO you may be able to force it on but it will not work, you need 5X4"
i don't know about "forcing it on", a milimeter is in between 1/32nd, and 1/64th of an inch, should go right on.......... if it was a mag wheel that uses a shank, it might be a little tight, guess i'll have to go pull a wheel off the caravan (5X100m) and see how it bolts on the hotrod (5x4inches).
i'll let u know what i find.......

higgs

Stockton Wheels made mine. 15x7 with a 4" pattern. The nice thing about these is, you can order a custom backspace. I was able to put 275-15's on the back of my Swinger. Price was very reasonable.

Stockton Wheels made mine. 15x7 with a 4" pattern. The nice thing about these is, you can order a custom backspace. I was able to put 275-15's on the back of my Swinger. Price was very reasonable.
Bill, what back space? springs moved in?

i stand corrected, i was lead to believe that a 5x100m wheel would fit. the pattern is only about 0.060 difference, but just a little to much inside to bolt on and run. they'll go on the studs and they are close, close......but you would have to modify them slightly.......it could be done though...
its too bad they don't give u a few more choices in the 5x4" size anymore.

i really like your mags 66dartdriver.........so those are 5x4"?? please tell us about them. size, backspacing, and where u got them......thanks
higgs

I ordered a set of 15x8 rallys in the SBP for my fish and Summit said I got the last 2 they had. Luckily they were in GA so shipping should be faster. I got the centers Friday and hopefully the wheels today. The car will run 255-60 or maybe larger rears depending how they fit (I have a free set of 255-60s whick I will mount, evaluste the remaining available fenderwell, and then burn off. In front there are 195-60s on smaller width 14" wheels. Trying to make the stance work.

Hey DartKory, did you ever make the deal on those wheels? If you still have them I may be interested. Also, what kind of price was "cheap" for the Kragors? I would prefer them really but I have not found a great price anywhere. (The search for bargain 5x4" is getting old)

what about Coy's Wheels, china made, but I have seen people talk favorable a bout them. I have NO personal experience with them....

i got some ansen sprint rims from american racing. they are 15x7 witht the 5 on 4 bolt pattern. on a side note my 13 in rim fit my wifes subaru forester and hers fit my car.

-
Back