Small Bolt Pattern After market Wheels

-
The charts are not crystal clear. If you call them you will find out much more than you can on the website. I have dealt with these guys in the past, and they are great.

These are the ET-V wheels with 4" b.c. I had made by ET several years ago. Please note they use some unique lug nuts in order to clear the center hub. (long cylinders, with a hex inside one end, and threads in the other end) :
View attachment 1715372573

Those look awesome. What size and back space?

Those are available in polished as well. Let me see if I can find a photo of them on a members car.

Nope, must have lost that file when my hard drive crashed.

Last edited:
Here ya go The Cragar SS look but with a point to the spokes.

cuda with new ET wheels 023.jpg

Last edited:
The charts are not crystal clear. If you call them you will find out much more than you can on the website. I have dealt with these guys in the past, and they are great.

These are the ET-V wheels with 4" b.c. I had made by ET several years ago. Please note they use some unique lug nuts in order to clear the center hub. (long cylinders, with a hex inside one end, and threads in the other end) :
View attachment 1715372573
When you get a chance, can you post a close up of the lugs around the centers?

When you get a chance, can you post a close up of the lugs around the centers?
The lug nut areas are about 1/2 counter-bored into the outer edge of the center hub area, this is why you need special lug nuts, which E-T supplies. I am sorry, I do not have the wheels any longer. A member here bough them, maybe he will chime in. I have converted the car to 4-wheel disc brakes, and at the same time went to 4 1/2" pattern. I bought 4 new E-T mags though, because I love the way they look.

The lug nut areas are about 1/2 counter-bored into the outer edge of the center hub area, this is why you need special lug nuts, which E-T supplies. I am sorry, I do not have the wheels any longer. A member here bough them, maybe he will chime in. I have converted the car to 4-wheel disc brakes, and at the same time went to 4 1/2" pattern. I bought 4 new E-T mags though, because I love the way they look.
Thanks I appreciate the added description.

-
Back