-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440BelII

Reaction score
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Contact seller
Looking for small bolt pattern Cragar SS wheels. At the minimun, I would need a pair of front wheels as I have a pair of brand new black steelies for the rear. If someone has a set, that's fine to. Need them to be rust and corrision free. Pm me with what you have. I would like to find some in the NY or PA area so I don't have to ship them.

Looking for small bolt pattern Cragar SS wheels. At the minimun, I would need a pair of front wheels as I have a pair of brand new black steelies for the rear. If someone has a set, that's fine to. Need them to be rust and corrision free. Pm me with what you have. I would like to find some in the NY or PA area so I don't have to ship them.
They still make them new, FYI.

They still make them in different sizes. Summit sells them.

We just bought 15x8's and 15x5's . 15x8's direct from summit. 15x5's from cragar through my sons shop . The fronts still take the old style lugs. Luckily we have cans full. The new style 15x8 rears take conical style. But are still 5 on 4 bolt pattern with 4 1.25 BS.

Send a PM to qnzbase55. He has a set of SBP Cragar SS wheels for sale that he took off the 2 dr post Valiant that I just bought from him. He is located in Utica , NY. Tell him that I gave you the info. Thanks. Don.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back