small bolt pattern wheel question

-

karlkafer08

Reaction score
Can I adapt small bolt pattern wheels with the 4" pattern that fit drums to my 4.5" large bolt pattern disk brake hubs? Since I am talking about stock steel hub cap wheels, can they be redrilled to match the larger and wider spaced lugs? Thanks :-D

Can I adapt small bolt pattern wheels with the 4" pattern that fit drums to my 4.5" large bolt pattern disk brake hubs? Since I am talking about stock steel hub cap wheels, can they be redrilled to match the larger and wider spaced lugs? Thanks :-D

No I don't think you will have a flat surface to do it and for the lug nuts to seat. But I could be wrong as I have never tried.

Are you talking about the factory steel wheels? Lacking too many details to figure out exactly waht you are doing.

:worthles:

No I don't think you will have a flat surface to do it and for the lug nuts to seat. But I could be wrong as I have never tried.
Not only that, the drum brake rims won't work with disc brakes.

He has stock steel wheels. Not a good idea.

-
Back