-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar56

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
my son and I are putting a offy 4bbl intake and headers on his slant six Duster but need a rebuild able carb, he is on a budget so needs something reasonable, don't really care if its a Carter or Holley and would perfer something close by to cut down on shipping, we live on Vancouver Island, we would need something in the 350-500 cfm range, we are going with clifford headers with 2" + exhaust and have a mild cam as well but I am not sure if we are using the cam at this point, the carb we find will have a factor on that, thanks:prayer:

Your cheapest, simplest way to go with that is an adapter and the big 2bbl Holley used on 360, 383 and 400's. It's 500 CFM, simple as dirt and bulletproof. If you can't find a suitable 4bbl, hit me up and I'll set you up with one.

Your cheapest, simplest way to go with that is an adapter and the big 2bbl Holley used on 360, 383 and 400's. It's 500 CFM, simple as dirt and bulletproof. If you can't find a suitable 4bbl, hit me up and I'll set you up with one.

I will vouch for Tony. I have purchased a few things from him and he knows some things about the slant as well. Including the carb he speaks of for my slant.

Ok thanks for the tips, I never thought of the "big" 2bbl,.. could work I guess but then I could have just went with the super six set up, we are kind of going for the "wow" factor here to, everybody expects a 340 in a duster so we are kind of stoked to do the six 4bbl header set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back