smallblock trick flow intake

-

dogbreath

Reaction score
summit has smallblock trick flow intakes in stock . only 4 left in stock so grab one while you can

Well I’m just going to say I had one in my cart twice. And didn’t buy it twice. There is no way it flows as good as the Victor340 I have on right now. And I have a brand new one on my shelf that I will port at a later date. It would be stupid for me to spend 410.00 right now. But thanks for the heads up. By the way they were down to 2.

Well I’m just going to say I had one in my cart twice. And didn’t buy it twice. There is no way it flows as good as the Victor340 I have on right now. And I have a brand new one on my shelf that I will port at a later date. It would be stupid for me to spend 410.00 right now. But thanks for the heads up. By the way they were down to 2.

The victors still need a lot of work out of the box due to their 318 ports size right?

John,

Did you ever get your hands on a TrickFlow intake to try on your bench?

The Victor is not just a problem due to size. Our ports
are Oval (But not quite W2) on our Superstock heads anyway. It is at least several weeks
work to get the manifold not to restrict the flow over 550
unlike rectangle configurations where the manifold increases
or at least does not restrict the flow. The super victor we run on our bracket and street racers will
not begin to fit under the Hood of the Superstocker.

Up to the last few years we did not flow the heads with the manifold
attached (We are idiots) and when we saw what it did to the flow =
I cannot believe the car ran as well as it had been able to run with the problem We
have never been beaten in class unless the track had problems with traction despite
the Camaro boys telling us we did not have a prayer to win.

We might be better off with just raised rectangle ports again.

Last edited:
-
Back