Status
Not open for further replies.

freelowder

he's proud of me
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Like I said this is Bill's car and it is up for sale ,1974 Gold Duster nice ride,need to call Bill if interested ,I dont knoe that much besides it drives nice and look excellent Here is Bills number give him a call he will fill you in on the details And thanks for looking.1417-293-0116

bills car 001.jpg

bills car 002.jpg

bills car 003.jpg

bills car 004.jpg

bills car 005.jpg

bills car 006.jpg

bills car 007.jpg

bills car 008.jpg

bills car 009.jpg

bills car 013.jpg

Bill is known on here as smallblock ,I just posted it for him ,and the car is located in west plains mo ,That is about three hours south of St Louis And about 3 Hours from Little Rock

Where is Bill? He's most likely cooking up some chicken on the grill. Very Tasty right Memike?

Bills at work somtimes he has do do that , dont know why he just does ! He is going to get on here tonight and post some stuff about the car so hold on to your panties and he will fill ya in ,thanks

Here i am. Thanks Freelowder for the pics. This is a 74 Gold Duster with a snake skin top and it is a very good original and a space duster package. The trunk panel folds down into the trunk and the back seat folds forward. This is the car that Vic went to Iowa to get in the middle of winter. You may recall the pepper incident. The car is a 318 auto on the column. We pulled it in the shop and tore out the old rusted floor pans and trunk pans and replaced them with those from a 71 scamp. Frame rails were in good shape. We replaced the rear quarters with new metal as well as the rear trunk extensions. The 7.25 rear was bad so we went to the field and got a good one, painted it and installed it in this car. It also came out of a 74 4 door. The dash pad is very nice and original as are the seats. The new floors were coated with the ceramic latex insulation and with that alone has an R value of R-30, then we put in the insulated floormat and new carpet. The heater works very well. The air conditioning unit is still under the dash but the compressor was gone when i purchased the car. This can be made to work for a very reasonable price. The motor runs well. It was pulled and painted along with the tranny and while out we painted the engine bay. I took off the over sized wheels and put on a set of BBP ralleys and it does have front disc and the pads are all new. Rear tires are wider than the front. This car has new tires. I will not say this car is a show car nor will i say it's a 100 point show car. THIS CAR IS A DRIVER. It is nice and a real head turner. The paint is new in the original color of Tahitian Gold. The new strip came from Challenger Gary here on our site. The front and rear bumpers are very good. This car does come with a build sheet and a fender tag along with a clear Missouri title that i do have in hand. This car has 43,000 mile on the odometer and i believe it to be the real deal by looking at the interior and the exterior. I did my own style of accents on the small items such as the grille, hood, and wheel centers. The hood is painted hot rod black so as to cut the glare in your eyes. All my cars have this. The grille is original with the exception of i painted it black with the outer edges highlited in gold. The wheel centers are painted gold so as to present the "GOLD DUSTER" as Ma Mopar should have done, IMO. The asking price is $7500. Let me know if you will be needing any detailed info. I also do have other very nice Dusters at a very reasonable price. No junk here guys and gals. Now for the reason for sale. I have 7 garages and they are all full and being the guy that i am, i like building cars but i wont build em and let em set outside so i need the room to build another. That's the only reason i'm trying to sell any of my 3 very nice cars. PM me or call at 417-293-0116. Bring American CASH.
Small Block

Hey small block...ya still have that beautiful blk 72...That car is so nice ...this one looks nice too...

Chas, That Triple Black 72 is also for sale as is the 73 440 Green duster. The Black one can be had for....are you ready for this.....$10000. No jewing. As you well know it was started at $16000. You can own this car for $10000. You can't build it for that. Mike will be posting pics soon.
Small Block

Chas, That Triple Black 72 is also for sale as is the 73 440 Green duster. The Black one can be had for....are you ready for this.....$10000. No jewing. As you well know it was started at $16000. You can own this car for $10000. You can't build it for that. Mike will be posting pics soon.
Small Block

Holy macaroni and cheese.....I wish i had the cash,,,I have the room for sure just no money...

I don't have a mortgage on my house yet Bill =P~ don't tempt me :clock:

here you go Small block, I will be there with a bad check tomorrow =P~

The third picture is for the guy's that can't see a car in this picture :toothy10:

ebay402%20006.jpg

ebay402%20002.jpg

Picture%20092.jpg

Picture%20160.jpg

Picture%20163.jpg

Picture%20168.jpg

I remember that That black beauty =P~ the day at Gatway Motor Sport's park for the Monster MoPar Week End :cheers: My first trip :-D Then again this year =P~
Yep :-k I need that new car to travel around and meet all my friends here Bill :cheers:
I would take off south first and see some A-Bodies folks first:-D

Treva said no :angry7:

Next Time I am up there I need to do a video for the folks here before some ells snags it up

Where is Bill? He's most likely cooking up some chicken on the grill. Very Tasty right Memike?
That's right Jeff =P~ Mighty tasty =P~
But I think he has been busy making summer sausage and Jerky =P~

Bills at work somtimes he has do do that , dont know why he just does ! He is going to get on here tonight and post some stuff about the car so hold on to your panties and he will fill ya in ,thanks
Hello there freelowder :cheers: I seen your tractor for your avatar and remembered meeting you :cheers: Thank you for helping the old fart with your camera and computer skills :-D

U broke your nogen (head) i broke my leg,got cast off today thank god.Bill helps me every chance he gets its the least i could do. Thanks Bill

Summer sausage and jerky, mmmmm sounds good.

mike that car is calling your name I can here it from here!! take treva for a ride and tell her it is an investment.tell her you could drive it for 5 yrs.and still get your money out of it.and then tell her you need it to take her out on the dates you have in mind for her.and she will say honey i think your write you should buy this car..:cheers:

Very nice A-bodies. I can't believe the black one hasn't sold yet. :dontknow:

And I still want to buy the E-body Barracuda. :poke:

Wylde1.

mike that car is calling your name I can here it from here!! take treva for a ride and tell her it is an investment.tell her you could drive it for 5 yrs.and still get your money out of it.and then tell her you need it to take her out on the dates you have in mind for her.and she will say honey i think your write you should buy this car..:cheers:

I see!!!!!! Thank you consoler :happy10:

Ive Got a YZ 250 Ill trade you lol......Get you to store quick. Its for sale too. 1400 yes thats right . Keep this alive ,I got broken ankle cant ride.

moto 017.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back