snake

-

joseph schrom

Reaction score
my cousin was walking out the door one day and he seen a snake he had a stick went near it and it was a rubber snake

You prankster. That kinda came out of nowhere. Reads like a KGB encryption in a classified ad section in the newspaper.

He was lucky! I did the same once only mine turned out to be a live copperhead!:drama:

There's a skeeter on my peter knock it off, there's a skeeter on my peter knock it off, there,s a dozen on my cousin I can hear those bastards buzzin, there's a skeeter on my peter knock it off.

There's a skeeter on my peter knock it off, there's a skeeter on my peter knock it off, there,s a dozen on my cousin I can hear those bastards buzzin, there's a skeeter on my peter knock it off.

Haven’t heard that one in forty years. Love it.

I wish it was warm enough that I could see Skeeters even on my...
In fact it was so cold out I cut a piece of ice out with a chainsaw to see how thick it was, and when I came back in, 10 minutes later my pants were frozen solid (where the water hit them)

I wish it was warm enough that I could see Skeeters even on my...
In fact it was so cold out I cut a piece of ice out with a chainsaw to see how thick it was, and when I came back in, 10 minutes later my pants were frozen solid (where the water hit them)

Well, that dam groundhog or it's spokes person said early spring. Boy did he fool everyone. By the way did ya hit water?

Well, that dam groundhog or it's spokes person said early spring. Boy did he fool everyone. By the way did ya hit water?
Yes, about a foot deep
That is my oldest holding the chunk that we cut out

20190226_183146.jpg

My hands are freezing just looking at him. Great helper you have there!
Thanks, he does well
The reason we were out is because a tree blew over and landed on it, been getting paid for helping clear it (I was hoping to have him drag the logs out with his four-wheeler, but there is so much snow and ice he could not get any traction

Maybe I will anchor it to a tree and use this winch to get the heavier pieces off the ice later

20190226_182305.jpg

On a side note, I was able to retrieve two bobbers that the kids gut stuck up there over the summer

I thought it was "There's a skeeter on my peter, whack it off"?

In her last fleeing moments, she said more to me with her eyes....then most that have wasted a lifetime of talking.

A older guy I worked with failed to show up one day. Rare event for this guy to be absent. Later on in the day our supervisor informed us that the guy fell off of a ladder while cleaning rain gutters. "Just bruised and sore, out for a day or two".
When the guy returned to work he told the story... A rubber snake startled him off the ladder. Youngest son playing, tossing the rubber snake up in the air was to blame.

-
Back