Snap on drawer slides

-

volaredon

Reaction score
I have a KR 1000/KR 1100 toolbox combo for my "at home" box and I need new slides (ball bearing) for the top box (1100) especially the bottom full length drawer. Where to get? The one that fell apart on me, I have out, and says "ACCURIDE" on it.

You could start with the accuride website, or snapon website.

Look for numbers on the slide

I am pretty sure one of the MODS on this site use to work as a Snap -On dealer maybe he can help you out. toolman something.........

I have a KR 1000/KR 1100 toolbox combo for my "at home" box and I need new slides (ball bearing) for the top box (1100) especially the bottom full length drawer. Where to get? The one that fell apart on me, I have out, and says "ACCURIDE" on it.
You need to go through a dealer or contact Snap On corporate. They might be under warranty but a dealer will just want to sell you a new box.

They should be under warranty, I have gotten them replaced before. Probably need the model and serial number for the tool box

Typically they are warranty items but you have to be patient. If not you can order them via your local dealer. I have ordered several and it has worked out fine. I tried sourcing them outside Snap on channel but ended up just going to my dealer. They actually were not to expensive, but that has been several years ago. All I needed to provide was box ID

There is a model number on both top and bottom but no serial number that I could see... Only thing I know other than model numbers is there's an "87" on there next line below model number of which I take to be year built.

There is a model number on both top and bottom but no serial number that I could see... Only thing I know other than model numbers is there's an "87" on there next line below model number of which I take to be year built.
That will be all you need. Give that to your local rep and he can get prices for you. Pix included, just my orange set not my blue ones! So you can know I put my dealers kids thru college! I have bought a rail or two!

596AA119-16AC-4CB1-AB50-7CA55ADD3EA4.jpeg

You can order them from Snapon.com you can look the box up yourself or e mail them what you want and they will get back to you.I order from snapon.ca all the time.
Just click on the personal tool user tab.

-
Back