Snow Piling On!

-

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
Just started snowing late this morning. Now we're getting about 1" an hour here in North Colorado Springs. Where I'm at, is near the highest point in the city.
Gunner is certainly enjoying it! lol

Attachments

• IMG_1929.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_1930.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_1931.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_1934.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 361
Hay Gunner :cheers: I bet by now he is ready for spring like me 64 SRT8 Dart.
This has been one of the top 3 worst winters here for us in Northeast Arkansas :wack:
Below zero temps and stayed there for days and then warms back up:coffee2:
Then back down like a roller coaster ride :blob:
I just went to get a few more things in town and it is bad here, cars in the ditches seem s everywhere, I did not get back in time and could not make it back up the drive way :eek:ops: Looks like Casper will have to take care of her self
Gunner looks like a happy fellow 8)

:eek:ops: Pictures

Attachments

• 2014 FRESH AIR Change 047.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 2014 FRESH AIR Change 046.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 263
whats all that whit stuff?

Look, LOL, if you are going to use "terminology," use the RIGHT ones, LOL

According to my old friend, now gone, from San Diego, later Tucson, and at the later, Austin, it's "that frozen white ****"

as in, "well, are you covered in that frozen white **** up there?"

We finally got "winter" here. Couple of small snows, and we are way behind in precip. Only have maybe, 7-8" on the ground, that has compacted some, and the last snow was very light, fluffy stuff, very little moisture Now it's cleared up and gotten fairly cool

http://www.krem.com/weather/maps?radar=63564072&img=8&c=y

Attachments

• kremwx.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 268
  • snoFeb014.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 269
  • SnoFeb0142.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 262
I knew I should have jumped in the Ramcharger. Warmed it up and hit the drive way with with authority first. Looks like the Avenger will be straying there tonight.

It is just a dusting :)

1780682_814391585244502_2122741370_n-XL.jpg

Here on the lower east side, high's in the mid-upper 60's, mid-upper 70's tomorrow and more of the same though out the week with lows in the 50's.

You guys should come visit, I got an extra room and an extra car to drive-it is wonderful out here as the summer time is our difficult weather.

Unfortunately you can't drive my road runner as I blew a piston ring and a valve seal. I practically have an extra house beside me...

We have some starting now. Just got 8" Sat, now predicting 3-6, and another coming Sat they are predicting another 8". the snow piles in the mall parking lots are getting HUGE! I will have to get some pictures tomorrow or when the snow stops and it is light out.

I just finished digging out here, we had 12 inches on Monday. Tonight there's a ice storm and 4 more inches of snow tomorrow. Then to start off the next week they are forecasting 30 to 32 inches of snow. This winter sucks!

We'll probably be cresting 50" since January 1st of this year by tomorrow morning here in Metro Detroit. Almost all of it is still here. A lot of places are having trouble finding space to pile the snow!

Send that snow back where it came from

[ame="http://youtu.be/zvR-eaKUVqU"]http://youtu.be/zvR-eaKUVqU[/ame]

Be careful walking under some of this stuff, I took this picture last night at my
friends shop 48X30

Attachments

• Creeds Ford Truck 460 033.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 166
  • Creeds Ford Truck 460 034.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 176
You have not Sean nothing yet me tired of SHOVELING lol.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 174
  • 002.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 160
  • 003.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 174
  • 004.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 165
Got about 1/2 an inch here in the desert today. 12 degrees out. That's rough weather here LOL. Guess we got it pretty easy judging by the pics.

-
Back