Snow! %#@*! We Are Getting Hit Hard!

-

alleyoopmgv

Reaction score
We should end up with about 18 inches or so. It's a frickin blizzard! Took some picture's. This sucks!

Attachments

• IMG_3378.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 436
  • IMG_3380.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 432
I should have went fishing in the rain today Mam That needs to stay up there
Be safe, and I angree!!

I am in central Mn and lots of wind and snow. Cant see 150 ft right now. It will take some time to dig out when it is over.

I hope it down cross the great lakes and head to southern michigan.....you can keep that white stuff lol.

so far the most we have got here this december is MAYBE 2 inches .

Here on the Island....we had 4 snow falls last year.

EACH ONE A BLIZZARD and dumping a min. amount of 18 inchs. I couldn't wait until it was gone. Walking arond in those tings is a pain. And I gotta do it while at work. No garage's for trains.

LOL, at one point, I was out inspecting trains with snow up to the crotch.

I think we are going to get hit tomorrow, DON'T even got the plow on LOL. O well what better time to it when it comes down 2" a hour. Did get firewood in. Got to love it.

:cheers: :clock: :toothy10: Well just sit inside and surf on FABO This is the life.......

here in MI about 10 years ago we use to get tons of snow....seemed like every winter we had atleast knee deep snow . but we havent had much the passed few years except for last year and 2 years before that we had a decent amount of snow, but still nothing like it use to be.

If I had a snow mobile or a snow plow I would be looking forward to tons of snow but since I dont......just a little would be fine with me lol.

is it spring yet?

The older I get, the less I like the winter. Time to move south......

WOW!! I'm SE Wi. and it's like 39 F now. Supposed to get somewhere around 3 to 7 inches with blizzard conditions. Went through worst. BRING IT ON!!!

Middle of nowhere southwest MN Around Noon

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUI_QECfxOg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUI_QECfxOg[/ame]

3:00
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaN-JT5Cuk8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaN-JT5Cuk8[/ame]

Hey skep I think you need to take the dog for a walk!! Break out the snowshoes!! Jesus...we are supposed to get around 4" Sunday. If we get 4" Sunday I think I'll be giving Lori 8" as well!! LOL I aint getting out of bed

Rain tomorrow, high 52, cold on Monday to Wednesday Low temps high teens at night, then back to 50's by end of week. You guys can have your snow. I'll take rain and cold over the white stuff. Lived for lots of years in Massachusetts and experienced plenty of snow. I am all set!!!!

Well being from Michigan I cannot say that on a daily basis, snow & what goes along with it ( namely people that FORGET how to drive in it) does suck.....However the above pics by alleyoop show quite a beautiful scene, there is something serene about a snow covered landscape and or falling snow.....while I admit the driving and plowing and shoveling does suck.....at the same time I appreciate the beauty of the change of seasons....in a few years ( God willing) I may seek out a more stable consistent and warmer climate ....but for now..... let it snow let it snow let it snow!!

Got suited up and went walking around outside a half hour ago with Stef and Quincy. No snow shoes = waste deep snow. Looks like we will be stranded until Monday or Tuesday. One beer left in the fridge (PBR baby) bottle of Honey Whiskey in the freezer.
GO VIKES!!!!

WOW! I like how the houses across the street disapear in the second video.

Well being from Michigan I cannot say that on a daily basis, snow & what goes along with it ( namely people that FORGET how to drive in it) does suck.....However the above pics by alleyoop show quite a beautiful scene, there is something serene about a snow covered landscape and or falling snow.....while I admit the driving and plowing and shoveling does suck.....at the same time I appreciate the beauty of the change of seasons....in a few years ( God willing) I may seek out a more stable consistent and warmer climate ....but for now..... let it snow let it snow let it snow!!
I agree, But I thought I did move south :happy10:
It was up into the 60 to 80's just a couple weeks ago and we are lower then normal I think today, Hay it's December:toothy10: It's going to pass and we will be looking at longer days :cheers:.
I like a snow on the 3rd of January :read2:8)
Bcouse when I was working construction :cheers: Just a small amount of snow to fast hits us in our town is not equipped half of the time, But we are getting better 8) But it was a day off work 8)
Let it snow Let it snow let it snow :happy10::happy10: But just not here yet 8)

Skep, up here we call that a "White Out" bin caught a few times driving in one of those over the years. Hate to say it guys but there's a big nasty low pressure cell sitting off the Washington/Oregon coast line that's due to move inland straight east. They figure it'll hit the Great lakes wednesday and bury everything around it in a ton of stow. It's supposed to miss us since we're north of it. Batten down the hatches and when she's finished fire up the snow eater.:toothy10:

Attachments

• 12.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 163
-
Back