Snow.............

-
Keith must have a good foot or more here . Now the wind is starting to blow with it still snowing . It will be hard getting to work tomorrow. I will start blowing the yard before dark. I still need to get the 66 Vert from New London to the farm. I want to paint it this winter now this will make it hard. Jay

Some real pretty Christmas cards you guys posted there , guess I'll stop bitching about the non stop rain and 10c here .

Just rain here, at least I don't have to shovel it. Perfect day to slice open some floor pans and tie some sub frames together.

Keith must have a good foot or more here . Now the wind is starting to blow with it still snowing . It will be hard getting to work tomorrow. I will start blowing the yard before dark. I still need to get the 66 Vert from New London to the farm. I want to paint it this winter now this will make it hard. Jay

Hi Jay, good to hear from you! We should have a foot real soon, have about 10" already and still falling heavy, supposed to get really cold and windy later, gonna be real nasty! Take care and stay warm!!

10'' and still falling plus add high winds 6' snow drifts stay safe and warm.

Just a dusting, today. It has been 40'sF, rainy/ cloudy/ sunny alternating. But the next few days looks like no fun. Just flurries, so for us who "don't", miserable, and those who "do," not enough to do much with it.

http://www.krem.com/weather/maps?radar=63564072&img=8&c=y

7day.jpg

Look.....I have 11 inches :D

Attachments

• DSC07662.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC07663.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 260
OMG! Already?
It's purdy! lol

And to just think I rode my motorcycle yesterday down here.

No snow here, just rain.

Last year we got almost no snow. It was because I went and bought a snow blower.

I like snow so I hope the bad Ju Ju is gone this year and it snows like mad...

Hoping Your Holidays are Happy, Happy, Happy!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC07794.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 246
About 12in snow here now. Plowing driveway went OK until I had to call neighbor to pull me out. I got to get those backup lights fixed!

About 12in snow here now. Plowing driveway went OK until I had to call neighbor to pull me out. I got to get those backup lights fixed!

First time this season in the snow and you got your big Dodge stuck? LOL....Did you pull the slant six out I left in the back for you first?

Attachments

• DSC04863.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC04866.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 250
-
Back