Snow.............

-
The toolman says: never eat yellow snow!!!!!!!!!!

Snow sucks, shoveled the driveway twice today. But on the bright side, it helps the shop get more work in the door!

Here's a version of that song called Nanook Rubs it.
It's a pretty good song and would make a pretty good slideshow with the pictures posted. :)

[ame]http://www.letsgocomputers.com/music/Nanook.mp3[/ame]

Ah yes, the first big dump of the year. Kinda makes me miss Minnesota.

Not seeing bare ground until the end of March, well, not so much.

I'll take some,...only used my ski's once last year,...

Need to give Momma a refresher on snow driving,....Thats when we go to a long straightaway that hasn't been plowed yet, and I pull the E brake on the Cali while she's drivin, and make her have to correct the skid,...then we swap seats,....we do it every year just to keep our skills up,...

"Here we go now, Rub it"....

Not when its off the driveway almost up against the tetephone pole:banghead:

The ground must be still soft and unfrozen :coffee2: Nice truck Pete :cheers:
It's been a good one to you I bet, and to your son also :toothy1:
I wake up and look out side to make sure nether of my sons have came
and got mine, every family must have a truck :coffee2:

-9* minus 9 degrees here ....im a papergirl ...i have a newspaper route and i just got done at 4:30 a.m dang its cold .,.......what a change considering all last week had over night lows in the 40s

it snowed yesterday for the second time all season

the plows made my life hard with the newspapers bcoz the plows push the snow to side of raod and against mail boxes in some places ...so instead of driving up to the boxes like usual i had to get out of the car and go 3 or 4 feet to it ....to not risk getting the car stuck. if the car got stuck i would have been in a world of hurts bcoz there is no one around to help me .....but i survived it for today :fart:

-9* minus 9 degrees here ....im a papergirl ...i have a newspaper route and i just got done at 4:30 a.m dang its cold .,.......what a change considering all last week had over night lows in the 40s

it snowed yesterday for the second time all season

the plows made my life hard with the newspapers bcoz the plows push the snow to side of raod and against mail boxes in some places ...so instead of driving up to the boxes like usual i had to get out of the car and go 3 or 4 feet to it ....to not risk getting the car stuck. if the car got stuck i would have been in a world of hurts bcoz there is no one around to help me .....but i survived it for today :fart:

I feel for ya kiddo,...My little sis did papers for 20 years,....tough life for your car as well,....as her big bro, I was the one who kept her cars on the road,...lots of brake pads and mirrors...

My older son has one paper route and like you going to school and just past some class just 3 days ago :cheers:
Works for Max nutrition and a sports store, he get's home about 5:30 am..
Cold here this morning 37 degrees, well :eek:ops: I quess thats not that cold :coffee2:

75 degrees and rain today in Kuwait. Hopefully we will get some snow at home this year.
I didn't even ride my snowmobiles last year.

My older son has one paper route and like you going to school and just past some class just 3 days ago :cheers:
Works for Max nutrition and a sports store, he get's home about 5:30 am..
Cold here this morning 37 degrees, well :eek:ops: I quess thats not that cold :coffee2:

i really like the job as a newspaper carrier ....its easy money when the roads are clear which here they are clear majority of the time....not sure how long i will be a paper carrier after graduation in May .......for now that im in school i have that job and i have another job as a maid for some rich ppl ...LOL its a good job and they treat me really nice so i dont mind it.....its an easy Job bcoz rich ppl are not really messy when their house is so big that they dont use half of it.....its mostly cooking and taking care of a little baby ....there used to be more kids but the kids recently moved to Montana .....i dont know why rich ppl do the things they do ....but its a good job for now .....i need mopar money :D :burnout::burnout:

i get paid extra bcoz my bosses wife dont know how to cook .....so when i put on a good meal i will disappear and let her take the credit for it in front of her friends and ppl LOL .....real good tips that way....she takes care of me LMAO

75 degrees and rain today in Kuwait. Hopefully we will get some snow at home this year.
I didn't even ride my snowmobiles last year.

You stay safe and thank you for your service to keep us safe lowbudget :coffee2:
I have seen a few members here post they did not get snow last year
And one member here blamed it on the brand new snow blower he bought last year :glasses7: know he is hopping he will get to use his new snow blower that is unused but a year old :D

-
Back