SNOW

-
Snowed 14 inches here wednesday and snowing now with 3 inches already fallen.winter is definately not over in the northern tip of Maine. Any snowmobilers looking for snow?

Yep

DD52AA45-1BA3-4E0F-BEA3-623EBD491E7E.jpeg

I am ready for more 80 degree weather. I could not take the snow. It will be 20 years tomorrow that the F-5 tornado wiped me out, but I was lucky that my daughter and I crawled out for under everything with no injuries unlike the 32 others that lost their lives.

Wow. I have snow. But looking at the pictures i feel bad for you guys. Considering im hundreds of miles north...
Friendy Manisnowba...
It may be above freezing tomorrow.

finally made it to 50*
doing preventive maintence on the crane.
oil change, grease, > Wash

note : Yes, the block heater cord is unplugged / and on a night timer was 28* last night

IMG_0056.JPG

finally made it to 50*
doing preventive maintence on the crane.
oil change, grease, > Wash

note : Yes, the block heater cord is unplugged / and on a night timer was 28* last night

View attachment 1715162777
Thats quite a machine. Dont see many like that around here.
Although the bridge project is starting shortly..

well looks like another round headed our way saturday. Reports are all over the place. I've heard 5-8 ,12-16, 2'-2.5'!

Had a few flakes, but nothing stuck...

If he didn't invent the internet, than we would not have known about it.

I was under tornado warning yesterday with everyone's phone going off but didn't touch down. I had rather deal with that than snow. Maybe it won't be long until you have spring up there.

-
Back