Snow!!

-

IfItsGotWheels

XS Tech-Anything worth doing, is worth doing in XS
Reaction score
Got up this morning, looked out the window, 2" of snow.
A late April Fools joke from M. Nature, I suppose.
I hope this is the last of it.

Snow?WTF?Today is gonna be in the 90,s here in Toronto area.All week it,s been from the 70-80,s.Back to 50,s for Easter.Atleast no snow.LOL:angry7:

Mother nature sure can be unpredictable some times
I hope it warms back up soon for yall up there in gods country soon

Yea, even here in beautiful So Cal we have been gettin some pretty goofy weather here too, starts out in the high 40s and starts climbing in to the 60s but with a cold *** wind along with it . Come on summer

Bob

March is weird here in Colorado too. It could be 70 one day and snowing the next. I'm pretty much over snow but I'm not looking forward to 100 degree days either...

Yeah it sucks doesn't it Vic. I was going to take my wife for a drive today (first time ever in my car for her). Oh well, another time.

Moparlvr.... Come on go for it!!! I am going out again tomorrow !! Cars already dirty.. so might as well make the wash worth it ..

Moparlvr.... Come on go for it!!! I am going out again tomorrow !! Cars already dirty.. so might as well make the wash worth it ..

It's tempting. I'm off to Waverly Dodge with a list of parts to see if they actually still have some of this stuff.

This is why I live in Florida. Today is Sunny, blue sky, High near 80 degrees. I'm taking the dart for a cruise by the beach.:cheers:

This is why I live in Florida. Today is Sunny, blue sky, High near 80 degrees. I'm taking the dart for a cruise by the beach.:cheers:

Exactly why I could never live in Florida- it's only April, and it's already 80. Bleh. (I've visited your state in all 4 seasons, BTW.. the weather was OK- barely -in February, as I recall)

For the first time I can even remember, I can't complain about the weather this winter.

This was last March:
1fordsnow.jpg

This March, I worked on the truck in my shirtsleeves.
1fender.jpg

Dave, I know why it snowed last night. Yesterday Bill, Ken & I went by my place to get my timing light & I took the cover off my car to show them.

I just knew it would snow. I'm never taking that cover off again.L O L:toothy8:

Yeah it sucks doesn't it Vic. I was going to take my wife for a drive today (first time ever in my car for her). Oh well, another time.

Did you tell her it would be a snowy day in hell before she rode in your car ? Well start her up, shovel the drive way and take her down to the 7-11 for slurpee's cause todays her lucky day ,just remember to wash her under carriage real good after :toothy10:

Did you tell her it would be a snowy day in hell before she rode in your car ? Well start her up, shovel the drive way and take her down to the 7-11 for slurpee's cause todays her lucky day ,just remember to wash her under carriage real good after :toothy10:

You'd better be talking about the car.:-D

here in MI it has been 70's all week and 81 yesterday and sunny and today its super windy and 67 and cloudy with rain

She told me not to wear my "Speedo' any more.:angry7:

I think Borat killed anything resembling the Speedo for good! Not that I am upset! My wife would disown me, and I would disown myself and hate to see what my dad would do if I ever was in a speedo! Those old farm boys do not like those!

borat.jpg

-
Back